As you can see from the pictures she is getting great at swimming underwater. The problem is she doesn't seem to realize she needs to come up for air, so like Josie's mom said, we feel like we are "saving" her all the time. Of course Miss Independent keeps getting angry with us for daring to touch her when she can do it all by herself!!

She swam a lot but was willing to take a very short break with Mama : )

She then decided she needed to go off the diving board like the big girls were. It is 9 feet deep so I told her she had to wear her floaties (she was NOT happy) so she would pop back up for me to get her. Finally she talked us into not wearing them but no pictures of that because Daddy and I both had to be there to grab her!

I think Cousin James may have gotten some huge brownie points by making her homemade ice cream..she even sat in his lap for a while. Gage is only two months younger than Annslee so it was fun watching them play. They played a lot of hide n seek!!
We are at the beach now YAY.... here is a sneak peek picture of my beach girl. I love this photo but believe me, she is not so serious 99% of the time she is here. Just like last year, she heads straight for the water and loves jumping the waves with the bigger cousins (of course Mama or Daddy are holding her hand) There will be plenty more coming : )






32 comments:
Have a great vacation. My 2 favorite pictures are the one where she is making her "little" sign and then of course that last one..just beautiful.
Tracy
I love that last picture!
I love the photo of you and her together. It's sweet. Like me, you're always behind the camera.
Just discovered your blog. Your little girl is adorable. Look forward to checking in.
What great pictures. I love the way she insists she can swim just fine thankyouverymuch. I've got a daughter like that too. She'd swim to Cyprus if we'd just agree to let go of her arms!
PS You've been tagged. See my blog for details.
I love the photos of sweet Annslee at the pool, with mommy and daddy and I love the photo of her at the beach! I can't believe how well she is swimming...she is doing great! (and Francesca has the same Tinkerbell swimsuit...it is way to cute).
beautiful! So glad you are having fun!
Off the diving board!!!! What a big girl.
Wow! Annslee just continues to amaze me with her bravery! Have a great time!
LOVE the pictures!! Have a wonderful vacation.
Soooo cute!!!
Love the pictures--hope you are all having fun--we're jealous;) We need to get together in the summer one of these years!!(where we can go to a beach)
Oooooh! You are at the beach...sooo lucky! Annslee could NOT be any cuter...smiling or serious. (lovin' the Dora baithing suit too)
What a little daredevil in the water! Keepin you guys on your toes! (I am still trying to get Lily to dip her head in.)
I am so jealous that you are at the beach right now!! That last picture is beautiful. Have fun!!
What a great time!! Vacations are wonderful, aren't they?!?! ENJOY!!
Adorable! I love the pictures of everyone. I'm amazed the girls are swimming. Poor deprived Liana hasn't been to a lesson yet.
That little swimsuit is so sweet!
looks like loads of fun...
She is so stinking cute! I love the last picture too!
My spicy girl is the same way about the water. She "thinks" she can swim, but has had no lessons yet. I have to keep a close eye on her.
I LOVE the beach photo! So cute! Hannah started swimming lessons last week. She had been fearless ... until she had a little "incident" going under the water while the teacher wasn't looking. She got quite scared, so now we're having to work with her, but she seems to be getting excited about it again. Annslee seems like a pro already! Very impressive!
Wow, what a brave girl Annslee is jumping into the deep end! Have fun on vacation!!!
We are SO jealous here in Saint Louis! Oh how we wish we were hang'n with cousins on the beach!!!!!!
Laura - you look SO much better in the pool than I do! And I love that picture on Annslee on the beach. Can't wait for you to post more beach pictures!
Have a great time!
First bungie jumping & next high dives! She's braver then most adults! LOL! Love the picture of you two chill n. Have fun on vacation with Miss Coppertone & I cant wait to see more pictures:)
what an amazing swimmer! I so wish that you could teach Miss Ives...
Although, we are making progress. She now will get her hands wet and put them on her face. Baby steps!
I just love the beach and it looks like Annslee does, too! Have a great, relaxing vacation!
where does one find water wings THAT large?
Clearly hindering her fin stroke.
I love that she is such a strong swimmer. That is wonderful. Little Miss Independent there is awfully cute!
Looks like you are all having a blast..I love the last pic!
What a great vaca and pics.....the last one is my favorite! ;) Ok...we wanna come live by you and do all the stuff you do! lol
Have a wonderful vacation! Can't wait to see more photos.
Happy times at the beach! You guys have a great time.
Love all of the beach pictures. We are at the beach right now! I really like the new look of your blog too. I was so busy getting ready to go on vacation I guess I had not stopped by in a while:)
Annslee's graduation is cute too.
Kim
Post a Comment