Once we were finished she got to help hand out candy and she may have liked that better than going door to door herself. For all you fashion gurus, I know the cat bag doesn't match her outfit..it is one I had made last year with her name on it and so I wanted her to use it each year. As we were walking around I tried to get her to let me hold it so she could hold her wand and lantern but she made it clear she was NOT letting someone else hold her candy!

We had to do a practice run at trick or treating.... I told her to ring the doorbell but she yelled instead ~ hmmm, no answer ~ oh, there Daddy is ~ yay, CANDY! *click on the collage to enlarge
Where should we go first?

At most of our neighbor's houses she just ran right in..silly girl!
OOOOO...I like this one!
Are we finished with pictures so I can get to the good stuff??

Sorry for so many pictures but I honestly couldn't decide which ones I liked best!! Here is a link to last year when she wouldn't keep her mouse ears on : )








43 comments:
Oh my goodness, those are too cute! How precious that she ran right into your neighbors' houses, that made me chuckle. Happy Halloween!
What a beautiful costume! It's wonderful that she smiles nicely for you! I couldn't get a single good pic of Jia in her costume tonight!
oh how SWEEEEEET! I couldn't wait to come and see Annslee in he TB coustume and she didn't dissapoint me, she gave me a huge smile for the evening. Love her yell at the door photo. I don't know why but I always love her yell pics, maybe because I can imagine her doing it.
She is kind of looking a bit tired of it all by the end. But I so agree with you, those are all too adorable to choose from. You did good mama.
She is just too precious for words! She makes a beautiful Tinkerbell. Happy Halloween!!
I know which one is my favorite. The one of her from behind, showing her wings, with the beautiful skiy in the background. Just lovely.
what an adorable tinkerbell--glad she had fun! I wish I could say her saying Boo!
We couldn't wait to see Tinkerbell! She is so sweet--wish she could trick-or-treat at our door:) Great costume and we love the bag!!
I love that picture where you have it captioned..."Where should we go first?" That is a keeper! Of course..I always love her yell pics too!
Oh my those shots are totally gorgeous!!!! WOW you really have a talent for photography girl. And what a GORGEOUS costume!!!
I LOVE that last picture! She's too cute!
Hello, cute Tinker*bell!!!
What a cute fairy she is.
My favourite pic is the one when she discovers a candy she loves, her face and expression are just priceless.
Seems you had a great time.
the photo with the sky in the background is incredible!
She is jsut darling....and appears to be a Disney princess freak just like Sophia! lol posting pics when the Things are napping today! ;)
What an adrable lil tinkerbell.
Kim
That is one cute Tinkerbell!!!
The CUTEST Tinkerbell ever!!
She had the most expressive face I've ever seen - it is just fabulous! You don't even need captions to the photos! ;)
Happy Halloween!
She is so precious! I can see why you had to post so many. They are all so good. She is too cute!
I LOVE that picture of her looking at the sunset... what a perfect Halloween picture! She is an adorable tinkerbell! :)
What a cutie pie!!! Green is her color! LOVE her kitty trick-or-treat bag too...great job mom!!! I'm sure your neighbors enjoyed Tink stopping by and socializing!:)
She is so precious, she brightens my day with her smile, I love the one where she is walking away with the sky in the background, glad I don't have to pick a favorite:)
Looks like she had a great time! Her cotume is adorable and I absolutely love the picture of her facing the neighborhood with the sunset in the background.
She's a beauty! Can't wait for my first trick-or-treat with my baby girl. :)
Thanks for stopping by my blog.
Amazing pictures!! I love the one of the sunset!!
Glad you had a great halloween! Annslee looks positively radiant in that shade of green! I love the "boo" bit. What a perfect opportunity to practice. And I love Tinkerbell with a bit of attitude. ;)
She is just the sweetest little tinkerbell.
BTW what a great picture of her heading down the path...you have to frame that!
Annslee is SUPER cute in her costume. Looks like a fun filled Halloween!
Ok - she has got to be the cutest Tinkerbell ever. I loved all the pictures -- don't ever apologize for too many!
Well, Annslee was just the cutest little Tinkerbell I've seen! And that lantern is darling. Where on earth did you find that?! Can you just imagine looking back at these pictures when she is sixteen? What a cutie-petutie! (Love the "boo" story!)
She looks so darling! I love her little lantern. My favorite picture is the one of her at nightfall from behind.
Love the pictures...
She is adorable..
Thanks for letting me know about the red thread braclet..
Kim
That is an awesome picture of her turned torward the night sky! Good job mama aka photographer:)
Man I wish I could have seen 1st hand her running straight into the neighbors homes. LOL! She looked like a complete angel (not jacked up on sugar or anything!)
What a BEAUTIFUL little Tinker Bell you have. I love it! Anslee always looks so happy. What a sweet little girl. It's so exciting that your also adopting from Vietnam. We went to the South and LOVED it:) Good luck and hope you receive your referral very soon.
She makes a very sweet Tinkerbell!
What a dreamy tinkerbell!!!
Oh she is just precious!!! We have that lantern too. I love the pics of her back view with the pretty sky in the background. She is just so pretty! Glad she had such a fun night.
What a sweet little tinkerbell! Thanks for coming over to my blog and for your good wishes. Hopefully I will have good news to share soon! I added you to my blog links. Hope thats okay :)
Cute pictures, glad she had such a good time. Amelia's bucket didn't match her outfit either, but she was in love with it so that's all that matters. Love the screaming "boo" pictures. I love all her many costumes this year:)
Tracy
Annslee looks adorable, the pictures are all cute! I love the "Boo", that's too funny!!
Thanks for stopping by and for the comment! :)
You don't have to be sorry for so many pictures. She is worth looking at. I always smile when looking at pictures of Annslee because she has so much expression. She is such a cute Tinkerbell. I love the pictures with the night sky. Beautiful!!
Oh a cuter tinker bell is not to be! How sweet!
Heather
what adorable pictures.. Love the from the back shot with the sunset... blow that one up and frame it!
She is adorable!
Post a Comment