We got home from being out of town to find our Secret Pal gift had arrived!! As usual it was full of great goodies for Malia and a little treat for Annslee as well. The soft pumpkin is so cute and full of little goblins to play with. I love the SP card..too cute!! Thank you so much SP!!!

We also received a treat from Nicki (Addison's Mommy). I had admired her hair bow hangers on her blog and she sweetly made one for each of the girls. She even included a birthday goodie for Annslee : ) She was one of the first bloggers I read when we chose Vietnam. Her commitment to the integrity of adoptions in Vietnam is unbelievable. If you are adopting from VN you must read her other blog
HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE!!!







15 comments:
Tinkerbell is my favorite! And I love the gifts you have received. You are having a lot of fun over there!
She is just a beautiful child. We are adopting a little boy from Vietnam. We have been on the waiting list 6 months now. Hope your little one has fun tonight.
Very cute outfit!
How cute, she makes a perfect little Tinkerbell! Love the bow hangers too, I need to get some of those for my girls, their bows are starting to take over the house, LOL!
Love the Tink Outfit. She looks adorable even with the hair-- Hay I like the hair-- mine always looks similar :)
Have fun tonight!!
Chrisyt :)
I LOVE the one of her in front of the mirror! She knows she looks beautiful! It seems to have been a non-stop gift month at your house huh??
Annslee makes a great Tinkerbell:) Thanks for sharing the Vietnam adoption blog--I only took a quick look but I will definitely have to read more.
Happy Halloween!
Annslee looks soooo darn cute! Love the costume.
Enjoy your night!!!!
Happy Halloween to Annslee too lol! She is truly an adorable Tinker Bell! Can't wait to see what photos you'll post about her night of Halloweening....
Happy Halloween! She's soooo cute! And very coordinated with her back drop I might add. LOL! (Her bathroom looks the same color as her costume!) Hope you guys get some sleep tonight instead of being "Jacked-Up" like Kobi is right now... TO MUCH SUGAR!! Hahaha! :)
Wow! All of a sudden I missed several posts. I've got to catch up. Annslee's costume is super, and I'm sure she's going to have a large time trick-or-treating.
How sweet is your secret pal and Nicki??! What nice surprises.
I LOVE the idea of the bow holder..how intuitive! Darling pics as usual!
Oh, I was always Tinkerbell when I was a little girl. S.G. just asked me tonight what I used to dress as. I wasn't that cute though...LOL!!
That was so sweet of Nikki! those hair bow hangers are adorable, and my M. can't get enough of those girly decorate it yourself kits. So cute!
She is the freakin' cutests Tink in the world (and you know I have a bias!!!)!!! I love the crown and wand!!
Post a Comment