Well, I asked her what she wanted to wear to the Zoo and she grabbed her cat ears. Aunt Beth gave her a really cute leopard skirt for her birthday and since we had the ears and tail...all I needed was some face paint. We got dressed, grabbed her baby clouded leopard and headed to the Zoo. Uncle Jason showed up with Jake and Zoe and he was dressed as a pirate...guess who grabbed his sword and became a Pirate Leopard! I cannot look at this picture without laughing b/c she is so serious about her sword skills as she protects her baby leopard : )


There were several "characters" there so we thought this was a good trial run for our trip to Dis*ney next month. The funniest thing was when the ladies were dancing and invited people out to dance with them...Annslee jumped at the chance and shook her booty. She is blurry in the picture b/c she just couldn't be still

She got a lot of candy and other treats, ate quite a bit of it, rode the carousel backwards and had a great "spooky" time.
On Monday night we went to gymnastics for their Hall*oween party. She grabbed her pirate gear and we were off! I didn't have a sword or a real costume but we made due. I was quick enough to take ONE picture of her with the patch and earring on!
We got to gymnastics and she walked the plank and tried the parrallel bars with her hook...then she ditched it all so she could run wild!!
*Secret Buddy...we did receive your wonderful package...I need to take a pic and post my thanks : )






18 comments:
No matter what she goes as, that girl is adorable!
Love the lil' leopard outfit! Totally adorable! Although, I know she'll make an adorable Tinkerbell too! I have to say, it is so fun to see Annslee's zest for life (like when she was dancing with the characters at the zoo). My reserved little peanut would never do that (and I wish she would!)
She darling in anything she wears! Go figure! ;)
She cracks me up! I love the leopard outfit but I love these girls in black....they are very beautiful!
I love that leopard outfit but she really does make a great pirate!! Love the earring:)
Love the pirate costume-too cute!
Tracy
What fun with all the dressing up.
my fave piccy is her showing off her sword skills...totally priceless!
Every time I think she couldn't possibly get any cuter, you bring out photos that are even MORE adorable!!!
Jen
she is so funny. Caitlyn can't be still when music is going either.
She looks great in both!
She is so cute! I have to agree that the cat pirate shot is hilarious! Kids sure do keep us smiling!!
She is such a cutie!! Love the sword pic! :)
The costumes are too fun! Love that pirate!
How precious is she??? I love the pirate outfit!
She is simply adorable ...
LOVE LOVE LOVE the Pirate Leopard! Quite unique!
Shake that thing!!!Too funny!
I love her spirit! There are girl pirates, too. She ha masterful skills!!!
Now mama?? You just had an eye patch, hook for a hand on call? LOL! Thats impressive! LOL! LOL! You could put Annslee in anything & she would still be just to cute! :)
Post a Comment