Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, October 29, 2007

A trip to Big Orange country

On Saturday we went to Daddy's old stompin ground and walked around. It was gameday but we were on campus really early so we beat the crowds : ) At the bookstore she found this chair she loved and then rescued a stuffed dog from the back. She found him on a cart and put a belt on him for a leash and took him around the store introducing him to everyone. We noticed he has a bad leg and think he was probably returned to the store but Annslee loved him and now he is ours!

We heard the band practicing and walked over to watch. She LOVED watching and listening. She particularly enjoyed the baton twirling




It was a fun day hanging out on campus. We didn't go to the game (a little late for Annslee) but watched it on TV...WOW...exciting!!


We wanted a picture with Daddy in front of his dorm but she wanted to make faces instead...but she finally gave us a smile : )





















*we also went to the park and Boo at the Zoo on Sunday...coming soon : ) Oh, and the jumper is from Cracker Bar*rel...I am sure they have your local team there!

14 comments:

Somewhere In The Sun said...

Looks like a fun outing! LOVE her binoculars! She's so sweet to rescue the lttle SN dog! :)

Mother of 2 Angels said...

Ok I want to come back as a child of yours - you ALWAYS do such fun things!!!!

Michelle said...

That is so cool that you went to each other's campuses:) Love the dog! Just tried posting from our weekend and it's not working--I will try again in a little while grrrrr....

mommy24treasures said...

looks so fun. Love Annslee in orange.

Patricia said...

LOVE that photo of Annslee in the orange chair!! She melts right into it, being dressed in orange (great color for her!), & her sweet little face just pops right out! Too Cute!!

Michelle said...

As always, lots of fun here at your blog. Annslee looks gorgeous in orange and mommy is oh so pretty, too!

Dannye said...

she looks great in Orange (although Orange and Blue would be better colors...hehe)....

can't wait to see the other photos!!

Stacie said...

Looks like a great time, I love Annslee's dress, Not the Tennessee part but how cute she is in it. :)

Rydley said...

What a fun day! Her little faces are adorable!

redmaryjanes said...

I just love that jumper. She looks so cute!!

KOphotography Karen Oglesby said...

wow. we are jealous you were at UT..
our older daughter Taylor wants to go to school there! We visited in April and now she wants to go there more than ever.
Anyway... I'm Madison's mom and you wanted to know about curls.. hairspray is the key my daughter says. You curl..hairspray and curl a little more...
I'm glad I figured out how to get to your web site.. I'm a novice blogger and only know the minimum!
anyway.. I'll be visiting more often that's for sure...

Holly said...

Sounds like a great time! She is adorable!

The Byrd's Nest said...

What an adorable jumper! Looks like you had lots of fun!

Saint Louis Family Robinson said...

I LOVE that little orange dress! She looks so cute and perfect to be going to Big Orange country. Looks like you guys had a great weekend... it seems you guys are always going somewhere!

 
Site Meter