Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 25, 2007

Pumpkin Painting

We did our second annual pumpkin painting tonight and of course she loved it. She likes to mix all the paint together so it mainly turns out brown. At least this year she didn't wear the same shirt 3 days in a row and she isn't drooling as much LOL


Here she is last year... I can't believe how big she looks now.... *sigh


I was trying to get her to say all the colors but all I got was purple, then a big oooooo eyes,and "Anns" blue (which also sounds like oooo)




*Oh, and I saw the Southern accent comments about me..ha ha...Southern but not country (and yes there is a big difference)

25 comments:

Susan said...

What a great life that little girl has! And, yes, she has grown so much in one short year, but she's as cute as ever.

saucygoat said...

That looks like so much fun! I see a craft project in my daughter's future. . . .

Anonymous said...

Well, it looks like Annslee was having fun! I think you are brave to let her paint. I also think it's so cute how she loves purple.

Annslee sounded great on the video! I wish Linlee were even that verbal. Linlee is very quiet. Your southern accent cracked me up. Just hadn't thought about you having one!

By the way, I still need to get the Disney pass in the mail to you. Soon, I promise!

redmaryjanes said...

She is so cute!! And I love your accent Southern Girl!

Michelle said...

Loved the video!!!! Oh no, all these Hubei girls painting pumpkins...Might have to do it...

Stacie said...

Great pumpkin painting and yes, there's a huge difference in southern and country. :)

Adele said...

Oh how fun!!! She is so precious and you can tell she is having a blast! Mallory has a southern accent as well. :)

Somewhere In The Sun said...

How sweet! She really has changed from last year.
I didn't notice your Southern accent....I guess because I have one too!

mommy24treasures said...

oh my gosh she has grown SO much!!!
She is going to be talking up a storm before you know it. I just know she is. I love watching her concentrate on her pumpkin work.

Anonymous said...

What a doll! She has grown a lot, but she still has so much baby left. :) Of course when Malia comes home Annslee will look positively HUGE!

"Southern but not country" - HA! That's funny. Being from the midwest I know what you mean. I don't know how many times I've told people I am NOT a farm girl! I don't even know anyone who lives on a farm! :)

Football and Fried Rice said...

I love how she graduated from crayola washable markers last year to PAINT this year..what a big girl!!

Sheri said...

Love seeing the pictures from last year and comparing them to this year. The baby has been replaced by a little girl!

Patricia said...

Great idea!! And Annslee sure has grown so much in 1 year!! Still as cute as always, though! :)

Oh & btw, This NYC girl loves your accent! ;)

Sherry said...

What ye all talk in bout?? I dont hear no southern accent. LOL! LOL! I particularly like how Annslee says "ugghh pur-r-ple". LOL! I think she may just be an artist. Do you see how well she concentrates on that painting? :)

kitchu said...

How fun!! Can't wait to do similar things with Macey Gail!

insanemommy said...

This is a great idea. We put "stickers" on our pumpkins. Maybe next year we'll paint....

Nikki said...

Just getting caught up with sweet Annslee. Love the pumpkin project - that looks like a (messy) good time.

Also loved her birthday pics...what a great cake! She is one fabulous, little 3 year old. She goes potty by herself start to finish AND dresses herself!? That is great!

Mommy Spice said...

Oh how fun. I'm going to try to muster up the energy to carve a pumpkin with spicy girl tonight.

Pug Mama said...

How sweet, and YES, how big she has gotten!!!!

Steffie B. said...

She has got to be the busiest girl ever. Flitting from one activity to the next. You got a TON of energy girl.....what's your secret????? lol

Gwen Oatsvall said...

isn't it amazing .. we blink and they go from babies to little girls ... can't wait to give you a hug on Tuesday !!!

Holly said...

So cute! I enjoyed the video.

Christy said...

Very cute!! Love the video. My kids never comply when I try to get them to do things. I always miss the cute smile by just a second or 2. She is just precious and love the tradition!

Christy :)

jennifer said...

I saw a video on a blog and she had a northern accent. I was shocked! I always read her in my southern voice. How funny is that! The pics are so cute. Love the "uuggghhh" she gave you.

3 Peanuts said...

I think your Southern Accent is very sweet!

Kim

 
Site Meter