This year they added something new and while I thought it was a crazy idea, Annslee thought it was great!
Yep, she is literally swimming in corn!! She loved running in it and throwing it in the air too
Even sitting in a bunch of shucked corn she is beautiful : )
She got to pick her own pumpkin and she was very excited about it. As usual she loved milking the cow, swinging and riding the barrel train.
The next morning..after opening her birthday gifts of course...we went to a pumpkin stand down the road and got two big ones to carve. She insisted on getting a little pumpkin for herself and she loved it
Daddy had to run into the store to get some ice and I was trying to occupy her in the car by having her make faces at me....silly girl!










19 comments:
I love the pumpkin patch pictures of Annslee....always so very cute, no matter what silly face she is making...
That looks like a fun pumpkin patch! I think Linlee would have LOVED playing in the corn with Annslee!
Oh what cute pictures! SHe is just so cute and I love her expressions. It looks like you guys had a great time!!
Christy :)
Too cute! I love the Wizzard of Oz picture! Where do ya'll live? You must be pretty close to my neck of the woods if it's still hot there. We had our first cool day yesterday.
These are all great pictures but I LOVE that first one of her sitting in the corn. It's just so sweet. The Wizard of Oz picture is a hoot!
these pics are so awesome
The one with the pumkin on her head would look good b/w with just the pumpkin orange. A good fall card or something.
Beverly
perfect outfit for the pumpkin patch. Love the corn pics.
You aren't a blogger slacker this week! I am having a hard time keeping up !;)
That looks like so much fun! I love the Wizard of Oz picture.
OOOHH I love those pics! She is such a cutie pie!!
Looks like you all had a great time! You got some great photos. I love the ones of her playing in the corn. She is so precious!
That corn is a great idea! I love all her silly faces as always!
I was really wondering about the corn thing when I saw the title of this post. That looks pretty fun though. Great pics!!
Look at all that corn! I want to jump in with Annslee too! LOL! I dont remember ever doing cool things like that at a pumpkin patch... these kids these days have it made:)
She looks very cute as Dorothy!
what cute pictures! Looks like every child's paradise!
Boy did you get some great pumpkin pictures. She is irresistible. Truly a little doll.
Such a nice time you had. I would have loved to swim in the corn with Annslee. How fun!
Your girl is a cutie.
Swimming in corn--now that is something I've never heard of. Love all the pictures--what a great day with granddaddy:)
Love the faces!!
Ahhhhh, fall!! Great pictures of your silly little girl!
Post a Comment