This platform moved and so she made it into a dance floor
There is nothing more joyful than the sound of a three year old enjoying life!

Mama even took a ride in the tire swing
She really enjoyed a game of chase...she and Daddy were running from Mama (the bear) Sometimes just covering your face is a good way to hide lol

Pushing Daddy on the swing then running to get out of the way was a source of good giggles
We are currently running to the window occasionally and looking for GiGi who is coming for the weekend!!!!






16 comments:
Annslee is adorable. I lurk in and out here and just thought I'd say hi today! Your Annslee brightens any day. Thanks so much for sharing:)
Heather
Annslee ALWAYS brightens my day! We love the park! That park looks so huge compared to ours.
Looks like fun! We have one park that has rocks too. They always get in my shoes:(
I love to go there though.
I love hiding with just my hands too, way easier!
TOO CUTE!!!!
Love her little shirt..
Have a Great Weekend..
Kim
You know what strikes me is how American this little girl from China looks. She also looks extremely happy playing all over that playground!
Great pictures! Annslee looks adorable in her fall outfit.
I love the photo of her hiding behind her hands! That is so great. And she's adorable, as usual.
All I can say is Malia is gonna have one very cool sister! Annslee always looks like she's high-spirited & just so much fun to be around! I swear thats a quality you are given & not taught! That's one beautiful little gal you got there:)
Annslee cracks me up! She is one little gilr who doesn't hold anything back lol! She is going to have a blast at Disney! I guess your count-down to Disney has begun...
I think I told you this but we went the week after Thanksgiving last year & had a blast! She is going to LOVE it!
What a fun park. Looks like you all had a great time together. Annslee's smile is the greatest!
Just wanted to come by and say thank you for your comment. Your daughter is beautiful!
Please excuse me for just one moment Laura.....
Colleen, Annslee IS American. She is ALSO Chinese. Just a friendly FYI.
Thanks again Laura.
Adorable as always! She looks like one fun-lovin' kiddo that is a blast to be around. :)
Hope y'all are having a great weekend!
She is just a little fire ball....I love it!
What great pics. You captured all of the fun. Ahhh...life at 3...no worries. She is just too sweet.
Totally off topic for this post....but I seriously LOVE that picture of Annslee in the corn on your banner. I think that may be one of my favorite pictures of her. Just thought I would share:) LOL
I tell you, that girl knows how to have some SERIOUS fun! Her photos make me smile. :o)
Post a Comment