Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 04, 2007

Football!!!

GiGi and GrandD came into town to see us of course but also...their team was playing our team today!! We got there early enough to do the Fun Zone with Annslee. They were letting people make signs for their team so Annslee colored in one and GiGi made one for herself. Annslee looks very serious about her team spirit LOL




We went over to the slides and other inflatables and she went WILD!



With a noon game and the time change it was inevitable that she would need to nap some during the game. We even scored a touchdown during this with fireworks and all...she didn't notice.


A powernap was just what she needed to have a fun time during the second half




GiGi was jealous that GrandD was getting all the lovin ; )



Today would have been my Dad's 77th birthday. I couldn't help but remember that the last time we went to a Tita*n's game on my Dad's birthday was 6 years ago and both my Mom and Dad were there (coincidently so were GiGi and GrandD) Now of course they are both gone and today really made me miss them. I would have loved for them both to be there watching their crazy grand daughter having fun! I am so happy hubby's parents are able to see us so often .... she loves them so much!

17 comments:

Dannye said...

I so love the pictures of Annslee at the football games (even though she always has the team spirit for the wrong team)....such a cutie pie!!

Marla said...

Looks like she had an absolute blast! Seeing her having that much fun always makes me smile.

Marla

Oh, and sorry, but GO COWBOYS! :)

Anonymous said...

Love the pic of her sleeping...too cute.

Tracy

Holly said...

Looks like Annslee had a great time! Love the pics. She is adorable.

Karianne said...

Whenever I see the ticker at the top of your page, I cannot get over that she is 3!

3! I still can't believe it!

Nikki said...

Wonderful pictures - I love that Annslee got a power nap and was ready to go for the rest of the day! (what a trooper)

(Sorry you missed your parents today - that must be very difficult.)

Susan said...

I was so sad to read what you wrote about your parents. I can only imagine how you feel. I'm sure you miss them so much. It is wonderful that hubby's parents are around so often, though.

It looks like Annslee had a large time at the ballgame. I wish my Petunia would sleep through anything like she does. Ahhh, sleep... a mere memory for me.

redmaryjanes said...

You guys are true fans!! Your photos are wonderful.

mommy24treasures said...

I am so sorry for your sadness today... I know you must miss them soo much.
Happy Birthday to your dad...I can only imagine your longing.

Beautiful pics of a super fun day.

Lisa said...

This post brought a smile to my face seeing the expressions on your little ones face and tears to my eyes when I read the part about your dad and then your mom. I can only imagine how difficult days like this can be. My dad is in failing health and I treasure the time I have with him.

Christy said...

I cant see your pics-- uggg!!!! Anyway, glad you guys had fun. Will check back later to see if I can see the pics then.

Chrsity :)

Michelle said...

Power naps are the best---we saw TN won. The kids were thinking of you:) That is great that Annslee can see Mark's parents so often--thinking of you too.

Sherry said...

I think those parents of yours were at that game with you. Not in body but in spirit:) Tmrw will mark the 1 year anniversary of my grandma's death & I was very close to her. (She lived with me since I was a kid) & I only wish she could have met her only great-grandson before she checked out. All I can say is that those love ones wouldnt want us to be upset over their passing and Im sure they are saying right now that Annslee & Kobi are going to be the best looking couple ever! LOL! Im sending cheery thoughts your way:)

Mer (Lulu's Mommy) said...

I ache for my mother who I lost 13 years ago. I wish she was here for the adoption and for the baby. :) I know the feeling. We watched the Colts and Pats, yest. But when we heard the Titans won we yelled HOORAH for Annslee :)

S. said...

I am so sorry for the loss of your parents. I can only imagine the hole that loss has left. My thoughts are with you!

jennifer said...

Looks like fun. We had a fun football weekend too. Sorry you're missing your dad. I know that must be hard.

Anonymous said...

I love Annslee's thousand watt smiles, but that picture of her curled up asleep in the blankets is just priceless!

 
Site Meter