Last year I had no problems getting great pictures of her with her cake but this year..I think 3 year olds move more quickly LOL
The beauty of an Ariel cake is all the "water" so blue icing was sure to be all over her face! Yes, she was puckered up for a kiss in the last pic and daddy ended up with a blue face too

We loved watching her open her gifts. She would literally hug each one before hugging the giver of the gift. Here she is hugging the game she was given by Amelia : )


I don't have many pool pics but take my word for it, they had a blast!

*I need to thank Mia's mama for providing me with so many great pictures...my camera is not being my friend right now so she graciously took a lot for me.
We had her 3 year check up today and for all you stat rats...she is 36 inches tall and 33 pounds : )








22 comments:
That is the coolest cake~
I love all of the pool pics!
Happy 3rd Birthday Annslee!!!!
What a super fun day you had!!! We love looking at the photos of you w/ the blue icing on your face! Too cute!!!
wow, what a great cake and such a fun looking party. sorry, we couldn't make it.
Oh my gosh WHAT FUN. And that cupcake cake is the BEST!
that is a cool cake. I have never seen one before. How nice.
I am so glad Annslee's 3 yr bash was a huge success. Caitylyn weighs 24 and is 34 inbches tall. She will be 3 in Dec.
What a great birthday!! Yes, they get harder & harder to take pictures of..but we have to keep trying..one day our efforts will pay off! We love the Titans too and even my boys will come & see the pictures if there is anyone in a Titans jersey..(they LOVED the pics at the game!!) Happy 3rd baby girl!
That is an incredible cupcake cake! Wow! And I love the frosting face!
What a neat cake, and so cool that you don't even need to cut it! ha ha
Happy birthday to the beautiful Annslee!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANNSLEE!!! I cant believe she's 3! Kobi's 17 mo's & has (about) the same weight & height! They are perfect for each other! LOL!
Love the blue smoochy face:)
what an amazing idea for a cake, it is so gorgeous, and it shocked me that it is all cupcakes!! great great ideas I am getting from you experienced parents!!!
and what great presents, and fun had by all!!
What an amazing cake.
The hugging game...wow how perfect for her!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANNSLEE!!!!
Only you could make a face full of blue icing look so beautiful. :)
super fun party ... it is so fun to watch them enjoy their parties !!!
What a great cake! Love the blue icing pictures.
It looks like the Birthday Girl had a Great Day!
Happy 3rd Birthday, Annslee!
Looks like a great time was had by all! The cake is fantastic.
We love following the blog. I've lost your e-mail. If you have mine, can you e-mail when things calm down a bit?
Thanks!
Mom to AnLi, another Hubei Honey
Looks like she had a blast. Love the picture of her hugging the present. Too cute.
Love the cake!!!Blue frosting is the best:) Looks like so much fun!!!
LOOOOOOVE those blue tongue pics!!! lol! Blue was & still remains one of my favorite food colors! GO Annslee & HAPPY HAPPY 3rd birthday!!!
I LOVE the picture of her hugging her game. Its just precious!
That is the coolest cake I've ever seen!!!! Love all the pics :)
Leave it to me to always just repeat what everyone else says, but that really is just the coolest cake I've ever seen! And I LOVE the blue frosting effect on one's face/lips/tongue!
Glad she had such a great party!
Happy birthday Annslee!! I hope your day was as great as it looks!
Post a Comment