*update* the prayers are working...she called Gwenn MAMA today and is smiling!
My friend Gwen met her sweet daughter Maggie today and she is requesting prayers as Maggie is having a hard time. Here is a link to their blog so you can follow along! Here she is...in her Mama's arms...
Annslee gave Miss Gwen a big hug for giving her some M&M's last week : )
I just peeked at their site (ok, I spent 1/2 an hour on there) and I have chills & tears & just KNOW that I will be heading back there & they will be in my prayers! What an amazing family.thanks for sharing their story and recruiting is to pray for them!
I cried yesterday when I visited Gwen's site. I don't know Gwen and her family, but I have heard that they are an amazing family. I am SO glad that Maggie is with a loving family now.
8 comments:
What a precious little girl, I am praying for them and added her to my links so I can follow the trip.
I just spent an hour over at their site. WHat a beautiful family. i am praying for them:)
Kim
Oh how cute were all the gigi pics. Love your little girl. I am so happy for your friend. Gotcha is such an amazing day!!!
Chrsity :)
Isn't Maggie darling?? I am so happy for their family.
I just peeked at their site (ok, I spent 1/2 an hour on there) and I have chills & tears & just KNOW that I will be heading back there & they will be in my prayers! What an amazing family.thanks for sharing their story and recruiting is to pray for them!
I'm so glad she has her daughter now. I'll stop by her blog and say hi, and also keep them in our prayers.
I cried yesterday when I visited Gwen's site. I don't know Gwen and her family, but I have heard that they are an amazing family. I am SO glad that Maggie is with a loving family now.
Oh yeah, Gwen knows what little girls want! (Lily talked about her for weeks after we visited Tennessee!)
It has been so great to watch her with Maggie in China...I sob everytime I check her blog!
Post a Comment