You can tell she was enjoying the movie : )
She was watching "Return to Never*land" and if you have seen it you know that Jane keeps a list of "things she needs" so of course Annslee was doing the same *note, she switched to her left hand ~ she goes back and forth for now*

After the movie it was bathtime. I thought putting bubbles on her head was pretty fun ~not sure she agreed LOL

Poor baby, she doesn't get to play in the tub enough b/c she usually jumps in the shower with one of us

Finding a foot in the bubbles was pretty entertaining : )

Today was her second day of preschool and it was also Donuts with Dad day. What fun on your second day of school!! Daddy even had artwork given to him that she made : )
Miss Independent also has started something new. She will NOT let me go into the stall with her in a bathroom. I peek through the crack in the door as she does everything herself and of course this all takes twice as long as when I help. Today I really cracked up as she kicked her leg up to flush with her foot ~ she came out laughing about it : )






20 comments:
Too cute! So glad preschool is going well. I'll bet she loves being with all the other kids.
Caitlyn wants to flush with her foot too and is too short, I always try and do it fast. She has tried to lock me out a time or two too, so far I have always made it in with her. Germs germs yuck yuck...
Love all the pics, love her list.
I know we don't even wash our hands in a public restroom. I tell the girls to keep their hands on their tummies while I go potty and then we all germ juice when we come out! Can't imagine what it will be like when my two go potty!?
Love her serious look while she is watching her movie. I hardly ever see her still!
Girls...they've done tons of Dateline etc..on it....the toilet seat is pretty clean actually : ) We do wash our hands and then sanitize after ; )
Too cute! My girls flush with their feet at public restrooms, too. They're like little mini-mes. :)
this is one of my alltime fave posts.
Laura, she really does have the BEST facial expressions!!!
I was laughing when you said: Peeking through the crack!!! That's what I do too and Josie has caught me peeking before and has shouted out: "I See You Mama, Go Away. I Not Need Help!" Seesh, what makes these little girls think that they are SO grown-up!!! Where are our babies!?!?!?!?
Cuteness! Love the flushing with the foot and donuts with Daddy on just the 2nd day--too fun:)
There's something in those bath pictures that is reminding me of JiaLi(the first one and the lower right corner)--not sure why but just is.
Adorable tubby pictures!
Linlee uses both hands right now too.
I see Annslee's bangs are growing back. Such a cutie-petutie!
Colleen
Adorable as always! Love her writing in her little notepad.
Few children have as expressive a face as this cheeky monkey. Seriously looks like she spends her days in smiling frenzies.
Love the bath photos. Showers are nice but there's nothing quite like a bubble bath for a girl to relax!
Annslee's facial expressions just crack me up! Happy she likes preschool. Addison starts in Sept.
Jia is the same way in the potty! She says, "I need to be alone! I need my privacy!" (She heard a little boy say it and picked it up instantly! Ugh!)
Oh my, what a funny girl she is! I can just see her flushing with her little foot, hehe. She always makes me smile! :)
I love the part about flushing with her foot. We do that to avoid the demon germs! She is so tiny. I bet it was a sight to see.
Love the bubble bath pics!
What a cutie..and look at her face in that one pix...too fun! Glad preschool is going well. Our Emma goes to preschool and has settled in nicely but it did take awhile. Tomorrow Miss Em turns 3.
http://www.momtoo3.blogspot.com/
Love the pics of her taking notes during her movie! She IS becoming quite the independent little lady. She goes potty ALL BY HERSELF!? That is something...is it a BIG potty? If so, she is ahead of Lily on that one. Lily is still afraid of falling in if I don't hold her.
Wow she is turning very independent in the potty department! That Rocks! Now can you train Kobi too? LOL! He thinks its hysterical to "Play Potty"... all I can say is ughhh... he just takes his own diaper off & whips that thing out & pee's anywhere (but the potty chair). Yes... I have one of those barefoot running around children that are usually naked with the dog peeing where ever they please. Lord Help Me!! LOL!
What a hoot this girl is! I see she is a lefty...so is Graycen. Annslee is getting so big. Hugs, Graycen's mama
Post a Comment