
Plan B was the Jump place and as usual they went wild!

It was pretty busy with some older kids but they held their own and went down the slide over and over
I know everyone thinks their child is special but Annslee does possess a quality that I am so proud of. I get a little glimpse of God when I see it. She truly is an empathetic child. She cannot stand to see someone sad, sick or hurting. She will run to them and comfort them and if it is a child she will seek out their mom or dad. It is sweet to watch and I sometimes have had to almost drag her away from a crying child when the parent arrives.
Well, Mia hurt her foot on the slide and Annslee was so concerned ~ I think the look on her face says it all. She ran over to sit by her and had Mia's hand between the two of hers and was patting it

Then she would lift Mia's hand and kiss it in an attempt to make it all better. I do love my sweet girl and it seemed to work because Mia was up and running in no time.








21 comments:
They offer us so much hope, don't they? Annslee really is precious!
yes, that's something that make a mama proud of their child.
Linlee and Rachel were supposed to go to a jumping place for the first time yesterday, but we had to cancel due to Linlee's cold. Boo!
Annslee's personality is inspiring. What a beautiful soul.
Colleen
What an angel you are raising. Good Job, Mommy!
Wow, great job Annslee, That was so sweet.
It is incredible how thoughtful and caring she is of other people. You have a very special little girl and I have feeling she is destined for something big.
oh that is so sweet... Annslee is precious. She is a sweet soul that will always have a beautiful compassion for others. What a wonderful quality to have. Just precious. I do believe that when we see these qualities at such a young age it is a true gift from God.
That is so sweet! My girl would probably had been the one that caused the tears! She is pretty bold.
Aw...she is SO sweet!
O how sweet is that! Those girls are adorable and I love how close they are!
You could not have come up with a more apt title for the post.
Thanks!
Very sweet & special, indeed!!
What a beautiful picture of Annslee consoling Mia...you really can see the concern in her face! What a precious girl!
So Sweet! Love the look of concern on her face!
Happy 2008!
There has always been something about Annslee that just touches my heart. I hope that my Sophia is just like her.
THat is so sweet. What a wonderful quality to have!! Belive me I know kids that do not have that quality and could care less so it is a nice thing to see. Looks like you guys had a great time.
Christy :)
Oh that last picture is awesome! I think being sympathetic is one of the finest qualities to have! What a little blessing she is!
~Lynn
What a sweet little soul Annslee has! Such a caring little girl, and good friend.
Those are precious girls. Love the last picture.
Awww. She's just a good sister in training:)
OK, those have got to be the two most precious pictures I've ever seen. What a special little caretaker you have there. So sweet!
Precious, Precious, Precious. I feel as if I know her and I love her personality. Her spunkiness and her love for life and for other people. What you see is Annslee already being Jesus to others. Awesome!
Post a Comment