Here are the hot mamas!! I mean, it was 70 degrees outside so we really were LOL So glad the weather we had gave Stef a break from hers.
Our attempt at getting a pic of the kids wasn't as easy as it was for the Mamas. Here is the best one I got (they mainly were upset that we were blocking Do*ra on the TV)

Here is Emmie ~ she is just as beautiful in person. Oh, and check out the "hugger's" shirt~ it is our new adoption fundraiser LOL

The girls got all dressed up but getting a group shot didn't get any easier

I think she has the Pirate thing down !


Chasing was a game that went on for a while. I know I only have pics of the young ones but Annslee had fun playing with Gwen's older boys too (they were so great with the little ones) She and Elijah played for a long time. She was putting spells on him and turning him into various things : )
All of the children are so beautiful and meeting Steffie for the first time was a huge treat. She gave me some great advice on Annslee's speech and yes, we have a doctor's appointment on Wednesday so I will keep you all posted. I have already said how beautiful Emmie is and that little Sophia is stunning!! She has the sweetest little face and loves her big sister so much. Meeting Pam and seeing Ethan and Hannah in person was wonderful. They have such a calm disposition (well, what I witnessed anyway) and Ethan does well being the lone little boy with all the Princesses : )I think you all know what a wonderful Mama Gwen is and seeing how Maggie has blossomed is just more evidence. If that isn't enough then watching Emily laugh out loud and witnessing how well her older boys play with the girls is even more proof. We had a great time and Gwen needs to be careful inviting Annslee over to swim this summer because we will show up !!
*These pictures in no way do justice to the fun and fellowship we had. Hopefully one of the other Mamarazzis got some more good ones they can send my way !






25 comments:
ALL the girls are soooo beautiful...
Thanks for posting pictures...
I have been waiting..
Have a Great Week...
I have been waiting too!
Love it! Looks like you all had fun.
What a great get-together:) Too fun! Love your fundraiser--we need to think of something to do!!!
How fun! Looks like everyone had a great time!!
lovely. just lovely!!! EVERYONE!!! Wish we lived in TN, too!!! Did you know we root for the Titans now? (Well, after the Pats lol, but still, WE DO!!!
ps, i want to do a hugs $1 fundraiser lol
Oh thanks for sharing the precious pictures and all the fun with us! I have been waiting as well... Sweet friends and precious times together!!! LOVE the princess photo!!! The children look like they were having the best time ever...and you gals look fab on the red couch!!!
Wish I had been there!!! ;(
Hugs!!!
I can't get over the talk of 70 degree weather. I so need some of that action! It's a whole 19 degrees here. LOVE the shirt I need one to raise some money. Too funny! Looked like great fun!
Did I mention I love the hug fundraiser;)
Oh wow, it looks like all you gals are having a really fun time! Love the pics of such beautiful little princesses.
It was so nice to finally meet you. Love the pics...
it was a blast seeing all the girls together ;)
We will have to do it again soon.
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!
I have been dying to see some pics from your time together.
You ladies ARE hot! Va Va Voom...
Love all of the pics of the kiddos! That one of them on the couch just cracked me up! Looked like a great time was had by all. I sooo wish that we could've joined you. I would've paid Annslee a lot more than a dollar for one of her hugs.
XO
Fun, Fun, Fun! You guys are always doing something fun!
Look at all you hotties! LOL! Thats awesome that you could all meet up! I love the childrens group shot... it looks like sheer chaos. LOL! LOL!
Sounds and looks like everyone had so much fun. I wish I lived closer!
Mammarazzi---you have coined a new word!!It looks like a wonderful time. The kids certainly enjoyed themselves!
looks like an awesome time was had by all!!!
looks like a perfect day.
Lea
Looks like there was lots of fun and bonding. Isn't it simply miraculous how this common bond we all share has made us all feel like family! :-)
Oh what fun, fun, fun. Such pretty pictures of them all together.
Looks like you guys had a ton of fun. Will be interested to know what the Dr says about the whole speech issue.
What a great time!! Such beautiful people!!
you know i think the more the merrier, so tell A to get that swimsuit ready ... i love having friends/family over ... it was so much fun and i can't wait to do it again !!! love ya !!!
Love your pictures....it was so fun to meet you...just did my post as well....how did I know you woul be the first to get yours done! lol ;)
I am so glad that you all had a wonderful time together. You all are very special women. The pictures with the kids are priceless!
Post a Comment