She is so darling! Look how tan she is already. You have been on my mind. I'm sending you a lot loving vibes...hope you are picking one up every once in a while.
he cracks me up. you have to know if we ever end up in TN we will be at your door. likewise, if you are ever in CT, NYC, or Boston, you have to let us know!!!
How cute! Love those poses! I've been thinking of you and hoping you hear something soon. Annslee will be a wonderful big sister, whether to a girl or boy!
35 comments:
Look at that prissy little princess! And look how shapely and toned her legs are now that she is playing soccer!!! Maybe I need to play soccer??? LOL
She is so darling! Look how tan she is already.
You have been on my mind. I'm sending you a lot loving vibes...hope you are picking one up every once in a while.
Ah, wishful thinking!
Ahh! She is too cute and sassy!
Annslee is sooo funny. I can't believe how she already has those poses down and she's only three! You are in so much trouble when she is a teen. LOL!
Oh, she is so sassy!!! How I wish it were swimsuit weather here too!!
And looking cute she does. Know that you are in my prayers and hope you hear of a referral soon.
Now those are full laugh out loud laughs coming from my end. How can she be such a hoot ALL the time?
he cracks me up. you have to know if we ever end up in TN we will be at your door. likewise, if you are ever in CT, NYC, or Boston, you have to let us know!!!
So stinkin' cute!! We need to go to the beach together:)
Momma, she is too cute for school! I'm ready for the pool too but I don't look nearly as good as lil peanut in my skimpini!
CUTE!
Oh my goodness. What a cutie pie. She is all ready for summer and the beach. Love the suit.
Hugs
Just look at that cute little sassy girl!!! She is a complete precious little doll!
Tell her I am ready for summer too!!!
Hugs!
How cute! Love those poses!
I've been thinking of you and hoping you hear something soon. Annslee will be a wonderful big sister, whether to a girl or boy!
Way too cute!
PS...let Ansslee know that Francesca can't wait for the pool to open too lol...
Oh my gosh she is so cute!
Lea
OMG...she is a doll! I love her sassy posing! I want summer too! ;)
Ya... I'd say Miss Coppertone is ready! LOL! Cute pics!
What a cutie bug she is!! Sassy as they come. Loved all the reunion pics too.
I am still praying for your situation in Vietnam.
LOVE these photos!!! Soooo CUTE!!
What a character, that one!
TOTAL diva!! Love her!
Those pictures are too cute!
such a sweetie pie:)
Annslee you are too cute. You sure look ready for summer. We had another huge snowstorm here..boo hoo.
SWEET!
She is so funny! And looks to have quite the suntan going on already! lol
What a sweetie!
the 3rd one day made me laugh - i can imagine her saying "awwwww come on already"
LOVE those - yep - come on summer!!!
LOL she is so cute! Love the pose. I'm with Annslee, I'm ready for summer too!
Her bottom in those bottoms is just too much!! I love the stripes. I am with you, girl, let's go swimming!!!
Cute, cute, cute, cute, cutie-pie, cute!
What a little bathing beauty!!!
Post a Comment