She is very serious about her tennis stance and yes, I bought her a new helment since this one is obviously too small LOL

She had fun with Joelle in the jeep and then big sister Julia came out to fill up their gas tank
Our agency is still trying to sort through child dossiers and we still don't really feel confident about a referral. One thing we do know is that they have told us that IF we do get a referral we are looking at a boy at least two years old. We aren't really prepared for that but we are trying to pray about what God wants for our family because we are not in charge : )In the meantime we just enjoy our sweet Annslee!






29 comments:
I'm praying right along with you!!
Those tennis photos of Annslee are just fabulous! She is really quite the athlete!
Hang in there my friend! Prayer is all you can do right now & it's pretty darn powerful!
Praying here too for all the Vietnam families! Annslee will be a great big sister to anyone!!
That is a serious tennis stance. That jeep looks fun. I wish they had one in my size. Your family is in my prayers. God will make His way for your family.
Although I would rather you be able to bring Malia home, I am kind of selfishly happy about the thought of a 2 year old little boy....Jack could use some male bonding:)
The pictures are great - Annslee is so hilarious! Love her "serious" stance!
Love you, sweet girl, and your family is in my prayers...
Oh my goodness I love the tennis stance one the most. Adorable as always.
Will be thinking of you as you work though the VN stuff. Um, maybe we should trade closets? I'll send you all the little boy stuff I had stocked up, you can help me with little girl stuff? Ha - kidding - mostly! You know I'm really hoping for good developments for you though.
Well, Annslee is just darling today (as always). Is she actually pedaling that bike? Linlee won't pedal yet, just scoot. LOL!
Laura, I so hope you get the referral that will complete your family perfectly. You are in my thoughts.
I love the pictures. Such a serious little tennis player!
I am praying for you as well. Sorry about all of the uncertainties. It is so hard.
That serious tennis stance is a hoot.
I'm holding you close in my thoughts as you wait to find out what your future holds.
Prays being sent to you & your family. I truly hoe you hear something soon...
And Annslee can make any day a happier one (she sure makes me smile lol)
great photos as usual. I am praying for you my friend.
Lea
...the word is "hope" not hoe. That's what I get when trying to post a message so early in the morning lol (my type-o)
What great pictures! And our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.
Oh gosh! HAng in there! LOVE these sunny pictures!
Laura - Wish there was better news for all of us. Until yesterday, we thought for sure we would get a QT referral since we're open to over 36 mo, but it looks like not at all. Our only hope is for them to renegotiate something, at least to have everyone with dossiers already logged-in be allowed to continue after Sept. We're going to the meeting with Klobuchar tonight. I don't know whether there's any hope or not. I can't bear the thought that after 2 years of waiting (including 9 mo of waiting just for the girls) we will come away with no child. I'm hounding my congressmen and hoping for a miracle. Good luck to you guys.
Jen
Laura
We keep thinking about you guys. Still sending lots of hugs and prayers.
You've been on my mind so, so much lately. I hate that everything is so up in the air right now, but it does sound like you're handling it the best way possible. I'm definitely remembering you in my prayers.
Love the photos of Annslee. She's such the little athlete!
Laura, I just dont' even know what to say. Being Malia's SB, I felt such a sweet connection with her and I'm still praying you will be able to bring her home. Having been in the adoption world for a while now, I can tell you that the one thing that I can say is certain is that God puts the right children in the right family. I've seen, and experienced with our own children, how He changes circumstances and people to bring the two together. I know that in the end your baby, boy or girl, will come to you and be dearly loved.
~Lynn
I'm lifting you up in prayer, along with other waiting families.
What a blessing that Annslee is there to help take your mind off of the situation. She looks like a future tennis star.
Hey, little 2 year "oldish" boys might be the only people who can keep up with that Miss Annslee of yours:) She looks like she's got a fierce swing! LOL! Boy or girl I'll be prayin! Hope you hear word soon...
Oh sweet Laura...I am praying for your family as well....and you are so right....God's got it all under control.....rest in that!
These pics of your sweet girl are so precious! Love them!!!
Have a blessed Sunday!!!
Denise
God will prepare your heart for whatever He has in store for you Laura....I'm sure of it.
This little one is going to be some athlete! I love her tennis stance!
You are in my prayers dear friend ... and enjoying pictures of sweet, beautiful Annslee!!
Not sure if you're interested in advice or not...
We requested a toddler referral. One of the things we did to prepare was read Toddler Adoption by Mary Hopkins-Best. It is a little intense but it helped prepare us for the challenges in adopting a toddler.
Annslee is precious as always. Love her tennis stance!
I will keep praying along with you. My heart goes out to you. Keep the faith my dear friend.
Hi, we are a waiting Vietnam family too, we have been waiting since Aug of 06 for a referral of our little girl. Just wanted to say I definitely can relate. I will keep your family in my prayers and just know that God is in control. He will bless your family beyond measure, no matter what.
Oh Dawn.....just keep the faith and remember God does have everything planned! ;)
I'm praying for you! ;)
love the pictures!! My girls have a Babie Jeep and they love it!!
I'll be praying for you!!!!
Remember Proverbs 3:5-6
Love,
Keisha
Annslee has the look of a tennis pro! :) Great pictures.
Post a Comment