Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!!

I want to wish all of you a very Happy Mother's Day...sorry, we are busy with Gigi in town so no time for a long post : ) I did write pretty much how I feel last year so go HERE to read that. I have taken the time to upload a couple of pics ...enjoy!

My silly girl!



Speaking of silly~ here she is making faces at me!



She is in heaven with Gigi in town : )

I especially want to wish all the waiting moms a Happy Mother's Day...you ARE mothers already and someday you too will get to celebrate this day in grand style : )

20 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi! You won my Pay it Forward! If you would please email me your snail mail address, I will send yuo a little something from me!

Now its your turn :). Feel free to copy the rules and PIF from my blog!

Your daughter looks DARLING as always!!

Marla said...

Happy Mother's Day to you too!! Hope you had a wonderful day. :)

redmaryjanes said...

Happy Mothers Day!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Mother's Day, Laura! Love all three pictures!

Kate said...

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!

Kelly said...

Happy Mother's Day! Have fun with Gigi.

Eileen said...

Happy Mother's Day! Your daughter looks so cute in all the pics!

Cinnamon said...

Happy Mother's Day! Got to love grandma.

Anonymous said...

Happy Mother's Day!!!!!!!!!!

Julie said...

I hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day! How sould you not with sweet Annslee by your side! I keep saying it, but we need to get together soon!!!!

my3 kids said...

Happy Mother's Day Laura Beautiful pictures of your sweet silly girl!

Denise C said...

A very Happy Mother's Day to you too my friend!!!

Adele said...

I hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day today. I just love all of the pics.

The Byrd's Nest said...

Happy Mother's Day Laura! You girls all look so beautiful!

Michelle said...

Love the pics--glad Gigi was in town:) Hope you had a great day:)

Johnny said...

The last pic is my favorite.

OH MY #6 said...

Love the pictures. So sweet.

Lea

jennifer said...

So glad you had a great day. Enjoy your time with GiGi!!

KrisJ said...

Happy Mothers Day to you! Love the silly photos, I can always tell that you guys have so much fun!

Michelle said...

Happy belated Mothers Day! As always there is lots of happy, joyful pictures to be viewed here!!

 
Site Meter