Here she is with her teacher Ms Roxanne. The teachers all comment on how lovey Annslee is and she must kiss each of them on the cheek each afternoon before leaving : )

She was so cute sitting there waiting her turn and watching her friends perform

They did many songs and one of my favs is their ABC Rap (who let the A out...etc...to the tune of who let the dogs out) where they sing the letter as they do the sign for it.

They did a color song and Annslee's color was "black as a cat" and she proudly held up her picture

Finally it was time for her "solo" as she recited Baa Baa Black Sheep. She did GREAT!! I love the first pic as she looks kind of nervous

By far our favorite part was at the very end. The class was ready to do the Macarena (yeah, you read that right) Annslee got to go to the microphone where she yelled out "Let's Dance!!!"

Here is her sweet class. Some of her best buddies in class will be heading off to Kindergarten in the fall and I know she will miss them. They are such a great bunch of kids!







28 comments:
wow, that looks like a great school for her. loved the pictures also.
she kisses them goodbye!!! SO SWEET!
Oh wow, what fun! Love the "Let's dance!" part of the program. Sooo cute. You must have eaten that program up with a spoon! I wish Linlee's preschool did something like that. (Although, I'm afraid Linlee isn't far enough along with her speech yet to participate much.)
Looks like she had a great day! I love her Macarana (SP) dance she did at the zoo for us:) Thanks for the pics-we had a great time.
What a fun program! Way to go Annslee!
What an adorable program! I am sure Annslee had a blast!
She's so brave! At Isa's holiday 'performance', as soon as she saw us in the audience, she hid behind the boy in front of her! The best picture I have of her is part of her pigtail! Ina, on the other hand, may be more like Annslee in this regard.
Wow, look at all of those little cuties!!
Oh she is just SO cute!
Excellent! Looks like she had a blast!
How cute. How very cute!
Lea
Awwww.....She is just so precious, I could squeeze her!
She is quite the little performer:)
Annslee is so beautiful inside and out. What a special girl.
How fun! I swear, maybe it's just me...but I think Annslee and Luci look very similar. What province is she from? Luci is from Chenzhou, Hunan.
Awwww! By reading your description of the program, I can almost hear it. Annslee is not only an athlete, but she's a super star entertainer as well! Love that girl!
Way too cute!! I love that she had so many parts in the play-- what a proud mommy you must be!!
Christy :)
"Isn't she Lovely" "Isn't she Wonderful"
Did you sing that with me?
lol!!
She is Precious!!
Happy Mother's Day!
Love,
Keisha
How cute! Looks like she did a great job!! Go Annslee!!
It looks completely adorable! She is such a doll!
What a great job she did! Olivia did the Macarena too -- the said the months of the year to their Macarena. Love the pics!
Loved reading this!! So happy for how great Annslee's speech is getting. What a great program! So stinkin' cute--love seeing her tell everyone "Let's Dance" :)
Oh my word...sweet Annslee just steals my heart with every new post! Did you cry thru the whole thing??? I think I would have. Looks like the kiddos did a great job...your little black cat sure is something else!
Have a wonderful weekend and Happy Mothers' Day!
I think she is the most animated girl in all of bloggerland! lol
Have a great MD Weekend.
See you soon???? ;)
OH what a sweet little girl you have there Laura!!! Love these pics from the preschool program! I know you were one very proud Mommy!!
She's a little doll!
Have a most blessed Mother's Day!!!
awe what a sweetie pie Annslee is. Sounds like she has an awesome school. btw I tagged you over at my blog. Check it out:)
How cute! Your girl is "the"star.
Happy Mother's day!
Preschool is the best! I miss those days.
Cute pics
Post a Comment