Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Just some fun ~ for Miss A

*Warning~ please stop looking if you find nu*dity offensive : )

Annslee has a responsibility chart that we fill out each week and two of the hardest things on there for her are going to bed nicely (aka letting me leave after a few minutes...she wants me to stay and sing and usually I end up falling asleep) and staying in her seat during meals. She spotted a Bar*bie swimming pool and decided it must be hers so we said if she did well on her chart it would be. She has talked non stop about it for over a week and the grin on her face as she did was priceless! I didn't get the reaction pics on Sunday night b/c I was busy taking video but trust me~ she was thrilled!! (again sorry but most of her "people" don't have swimsuits)


Yeah, you can put real water in it...not just "tend" water


On Monday night as we sat down for dinner we noticed our neighbors had set up a water slide in their front yard~ Annslee ate really fast!



We watch M&R more than I care too...here's a hint~ it is about two rabbits who apparently have no parents! Seriously, we have never complained about the shows she has loved but this one drives us nuts. Anyway, in an episode recently they made S'mores so you know we had to do that too~ she loved them and so did we : )

19 comments:

Tracy said...

Oh man, we have that roam around the house thing going on at meals too....luckily only at home, but it drives me nuts! Let me know what you are doing if it's helping.

Cute pics, looks like she loves her new toy (and the s'mores)

Laura Nipper said...

Okay now that is funny. Morgan loves Max and Ruby as well. That show drives my sister in law crazy. I figure hey my kid will sit through a whole show,when it come on. Which means I can run around the house cleaning up.

Love the big water slide.

Anonymous said...

Laura, Annslee looks like such a little girl in that first picture with her Barbies. I used to say, "Who are these toddlers and where did our babies go?" Now its, "Who are these little girls and where did our toddlers go?" LOL!

Wow, Annslee is brave going down that big water slide! I don't think Linlee would have attempted it.

Shelly and Family said...

What cute photos! I love the ones of her on the huge water slide (I am not sure if Francesca would tackle that one).

I never heard of "M&R"...from reading someone elses comment...it is Max and Ruby...never heard of them...I guess, lucky me.

Anonymous said...

That looks like a fun day! I bet she slept well that night.

OH MY #6 said...

Oh boy, that water slide looks fun! Fantastic photos of your girl. and, those smores! I want one!

Lea

xo

Anonymous said...

You are too funny, I love your writing!!!

These photo's and your daughter is adorable!!!

Keisha said...

Oh, I used to play with Barbie's for Hours!! lol!! Fun times!

Could you pass me a S'more too!
Yum!

Nikki said...

Seriously, Annslee and Lily would be TWO PEAS IN A POD...and M & R drive me nuts too! (and Lily LOVES 'em!)

The pics are darling...but they always are!

Stacie said...

email me about that responsibility chart when you get a second. that is a great idea. Lauren is a meal wanderer also and she also wants someone to lay in her bed with her each night. Looks like miss A had a great time on the slide and those smores look yummy also.

Michelle said...

LOVE that waterslide!! We need to get something for the kids to cool off. That M & R show, I remember from Jenise's time and it drove me crazy so now we make sure we avoid it;)

kitchu said...

She is such a ham! And I'm going to have to remember the chart thing- might be adopting that practice one day!

mommy24treasures said...

oh these are so sweet!
Those smores pics are darling!

jennifer said...

Cade LOVED Max and Ruby, and I thought I would lose my mind!! I feel your pain.

Anonymous said...

A barbie pool, water slide and s'mores? Can I move in to your house??? lol

redmaryjanes said...

She is soooo cute! That is an incredible waterslide at the neighbors.
Eli has a big boy chart too and it works very well.

Good Job Annslee for earning the Barbie pool!

Michelle said...

I haven't eaten any suger in over a week so those s'mores are making me drool! :-)

As always Annslee is adorable!

GGAdventures said...

Oh, love the pics! Pure summer fun!!
AnLi is a roamer during meals also. Pass on any ideas you have. We watch M&R All the time also. We even TiVo it for her. Do you know how many times we've had a lemonade stand? UGH! Many times when AnLi wants to correct Carli, she says, "No, No, Max." You should post your chart. Would love any advice thrown this way. :)

Julie said...

Max and Ruby is a staple in our house. Ruby is a little too bossy for me (and thus too much of a role model for Miss Em) and where are their parents??? Emma asks me all day long, "Are you Roger???" from the episode where they are playing soccer. It is one of my favorite things because we can keep it going for hours and the giggles are endless.

 
Site Meter