Gigi came down and got in the sand with the girls (this pic is framed in Annslee's room and she LOVES it )
They could only take so much so of course they turned silly on us!
She looks so grown up to me most of the time but when I see her sweet profile I see my baby again!






35 comments:
The cute is killing me! They are so sweet, my fav is the one with Gigi - got to love that!!
Thanks for sharing these truly beautiful girls:)
Heather
Congrats! We're having a boy too!
The girls look amazing as usual.
She is just so beautiful and these photographs capture that! Did you do beach photos last year too?
Both sets you've shared are so gorgeous and adorable! Ok, now I know, when I get my little one to the beach over the winter, I will have to get a white dress and do some shots, cause they are too beautiful!
lovely!
LID 3-13-06 for Olivia in China and waiting for Patricia and Philippe in Haiti
Sooooo cute!
Oh my, those are just gorgeous! I LOVE the one with Gigi.
I love beach pictures of kids (and adults) dressed in white. They have such a timeless, fresh quality, and it's so flattering for everyone! Very nice!
beyond amazingingly beautiful
oh these are just beautiful- i'm partial to those funny faces :O)
She is so beautiful.....the pictures are great....I love the one where they are picking up Peyton...it is so candid!
All of the girls look darling in their white dresses.....perfect subjects!
Enjoy your weekend!
Lisa
These are beautiful!! I, too, love the candid shot of Peyton falling and the girls trying to catch her. What a beautiful smile. The one of them with their Gigi is precious!
Beautiful photos of such gorgeous girls!
Melissa
http://mcc.typepad.com/blog/
UN: mcc
PW: lulubelle
Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous!!! Wish I could pack Loe and Ren up and send them to you for a quick photo shoot! :)
Wow! All the pictures are SO gorgeous! How wonderful to have such beautiful memories...
I am loving the beach photos!
I feel exactly the same way at times when I look at Francesca...even though she is changing & growing everyday...every now & than I catch my baby...
Those are breathtaking. Very beautiful pictures and girls.
the are FANTASTIC. I loved looking at them.
Lea
xo
Look at all that sugar on those cheeks!!
These pictures are
A-d-o-r-e-a-b-l-e!
How can you stand all that cuteness! Beautiful!!
Thanks so much for your kind words on my blog. They meant a lot!
What great pictures! They are precious.
White dresses on the beach...it doesn't get better!
Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful! I LOVE the one with Gigi!!
~Lynn
how adorable is that! Love all the fun pix.
I had to tell you that Emma has the same purple PJs. In fact, two pairs! One for now and one for later. :) I couldn't pass them up for my panda-obsessed girl.
It was great meeting you and Anslee at play group, can't wait to meet the little man as well!
We are so excited for you and your new baby boy.
Hope to see you again soon,
Lisa, Megan and Emma (from playgroup)
Laura,
I LOVE these pictures. The candid of the girls with Gigi is to die for!!!
Will you be at church Wednesday? Hope to see you then!
She is just soo sweet, what fabulous pictures.
Not sure when we will get to the beach next but I'd love to do some pics like that with Zoe.
I love the silly picture it's so darn cute!!! I love beach pictures.
*sigh*
Gorgeous!
Those are the sweetest pictures ever!! I LOVE the pic with the four of them. Absolutely beautiful! Yes, the girls are losing their "baby" looks I so love.
What beauties in white! Love the photos. You can tell how much the girls really enjoy being together.
What gorgeous pics! I LOVE the one with GIGI! That is one beautiful GiGi!
:)
Amie
You can just see how much fun Annslee is having. You are a great photographer too. You captured some terrific moments!
Ohhhh, I picked the best post to get back to blogging:) These are just beautiful!!!
Those just brought tears to my eyes, Laura!
Too too too sweet.
Post a Comment