Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

My Fav Pics from the Beach!

Like everyone else we always do the traditional "white dress" pictures at the beach. This year was really special because Annslee is wearing the dress that our flower girl wore in our wedding six years ago! Her cousin Payton was only 3 when she was our flower girl and so I really wanted Annslee in this dress. She looked sooooo BEAUTIFUL in it too : )








Here is one picture from last year's photo shoot ( Go HERE for more pics from last year )




Beach 2006 (check out that little chunky monkey) Go HERE for more pics from two years ago

Thank you all for your congrats on our newest addition. Can't wait to have beach pictures with both of them next year!

52 comments:

Stacie said...

wow, LOVE those pictures. she is such a beauty.

Tracy said...

What a stunning difference between this year and last years pictures! She has really shot up and leaned out.

Saint Louis Family Robinson said...

Laura... these are BEAUTIFUL pictures! And WOW what a difference from last year... she really is growing up!

And next year: Two kids on the beach - Wahoo!!!!!!

Mer (Lulu's Mommy) said...

I love your little girl. I love you for posting pics. And I am so happy about your good news.

missy said...

Laura!!!

These are my all time favorite pictures of Annslee! She looks STUNNING in that dress on the beach. She is really looking like a little girl and less like a baby.

Gosh, she is so darn cute!

I love that she is wearing that special dress, too.

~Isabel said...

Wow....i so LOVE your photos! :)
Thanks for sharing them...i can't wait to see next years photos when there will be TWO little ones on the beach! ;)

asiangard said...

So beautiful! I can't wait to see two dressed in white!

Kate said...

So, so lovely! She is such a beauty!

We just got back from the beach and I could not get Miss Luci to do the "white dress" shoot for me to save my life! I have such a hard time getting that girl to LOOK at the camera! Maybe next time...

Sharon said...

Gorgeous shots! And COngratualtions on your new son! I am soo happy for you! That is just amazing. God Bless you family!!
Very sincerely,
Sharon

Marla said...

Oh, those are SO pretty!! Can't wait to see pics of Annslee's little bro!! :)

The Byrd's Nest said...

What a pretty princess!

Jennifer said...

Okay your comment about having two next summer for pictures on the beach made me cry...what an answer to prayer! I can hardly contain myself, I'm so overjoyed for you. Faithful to the end, that's our Father! But, doggone, I can't get the pic to open up...it's my work computer and it's driving me crazy. I'll have to open it when I get home. Thanks for sending it!

Now, from crying to laughing...enjoy the blog (shpiruk.blogspot.com). I've laughed outloud a few times. They're using CHI.

Okay, I can't wait to follow your journey!!!! And the pics of Annslee...well, there aren't words to adequately describe them, but stunning seems to be a good word.

HUGS!

Shelly and Family said...

Oh My...she is truly beautiful! I so love the photos with the white dresses on the beach!

(for as many times as we have been to the beach, I have never done them...something to think about for our next trip!)

Anonymous said...

Annslee looks like an angel...

Jill W said...

Beautiful pictures! And what exciting news! We are very happy for you!

Beth said...

She is just beautiful!!

jennifer said...

Those are such sweet pictures. How awesome that they are in such a special dress!!

She's grown SO much!!

Mommy Spice said...

Oh my goodness. Those pictures are just breath-taking! I mean it! Just beautiful.

Deb said...

What absolutely adorable pictures of Anslee on the beach. I am such a sucker for those sweet white dresses on the beach! I can't wait to see a little brother with Anslee next year too! I am so happy for you guys with your referral too!

Keisha said...

G-O-R-G-E-O-U-S!!!
LOVE THEM ALL!

Michelle R Photography said...

How special to have Annslee photographed in the flower girl dress from your wedding!! She looks beautiful in each and every one. I just love the bow headband, too.

p.s. Still SOOOOO excited for you!!! :-)

Rydley said...

What fun to see the age progression! She is so pretty in that dress!

OH MY #6 said...

these r beautiful.

Lea
xo

Jo said...

Great pictures. Gosh, she has changed so much in the last year!!! Can't wait for next years pictures.

Steffie B. said...

ADORABLE.....she looks so grown up I can hardly believe it! ;)

Heather said...

Oh she is just spectacular!!!!

You have got to be on cloud 9!!!

I can't get over how much she has changed - amazing.

All of us will look forward to those pics next year too:)

I love that the dress was worn in your wedding, how sweet is that???

Have a great week.
heather

Half Gaelic, Half Garlic! said...

What beautiful photos....she is just gorgeous!!!

I can't rememeber how I found your blog, but I had to come and say congrats on your new baby boy....how exciting...can't wait to follow your journey!

Lisa

Kerry said...

I love seeing how your little peanut has changed over the past couple years. So cute. She looks so beautiful at the beach.

And the dress is lovely.
So fun that A can wear it now.

Hugs!

Patricia said...

STUNNINGLY BEAUTIFUL!!!!

Thanks for the reminder, I just packed the white dress ;)

kitchu said...

These are GORGEOUS! Of course... it's all about the subject matter, right? Can't go wrong with her precious face!

Cindy said...

Aw, beautiful pictures!! Congrats on your referral!

Football and Fried Rice said...

I LOVE the white dress on the beach photo shoot :)

Denise C said...

OH Laura, these are absolutely beautiful!!!
Miss Annslee is stunning..and how special that she wore your flower girl dress!
Such sweet memories for you all!

Somewhere In The Sun said...

Oh she's beautiful! I can't believe how long her hair has gotten. She sure knows how to pose doesn't she! :D

~Lynn

Kate said...

These are just beautiufl photos...and how special that she could wear the flower girl dress from your wedding...it is lovely!! I just love the old white dress beach photos myself...gotta do 'em!!!

Congratulations on your new addition...wow...how exciting!!! Can't wait to see pictures next year of baby brother!! :-)

Kate

Anonymous said...

Annslee is so darned cute, Lala! Love the dress. She is as precious as can be!

taylorchloejake said...

She so stinkin' cute! Love the dress. She looks so different from last year!

Chasing Dreams Photography said...

These pictures are beautiful!!! I love beach pictures and I love looking at little Annslee : )

peiszong said...

She is so lovely. Love her hairband.

Sylvia said...

Your pictures are BEAUTIFUL!!!

Lydia said...

So BEAUTIFUL and so SPECIAL... Annslee wearing the dress that your flower girl wore in your wedding six years ago? WOW!

Lydia said...

Oh yup... CONGRATS on your boy! Can't wait to see his picture :)

my3 kids said...

what beautiful pictures of such a sweet little girl. Look how much she has changed since last year. Beauty is all I can think of when looking at these pictures!

redmaryjanes said...

She is absolutely beautiful! I cannot wait to see her united with her brother. I know I will ball like a baby.
I am so happy for you. I have been praying and you have really been on my mind.

Amie said...

She is so stinkin' cute!

Those pics are beautiful!

:)
Amie

Anonymous said...

These are beautiful!!!

mommy24treasures said...

oh how beautiful!!!!!

We are going in themiddle of Sept. I can't wait:)

I will get your pics changed when I turn my laptop on. Your header is saved on it. I don't mind at all.:)

Anonymous said...

AWESOME pictures! You give me hope that some day MAYBE Addy will also smile and cooperate :) I can't believe how crazy big A got in just the last year. Wow!

Lori said...

Oh what a fun time on the beach! The pictures are just gorgeous with the white dresses against the ocean blues!!
Congratulations on your baby boy!!!

RamblingMother said...

Beautiful pics and congrats on your new son.

Michelle said...

o.k. don't know if you'll read this with all these posts but so stinkin' cute:)

3 Peanuts said...

Laura,

They are all so beautiful:)

 
Site Meter