Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Our sweetie!

We had a really fun weekend with our Princess. A lot of that time was spent at our pool which is now closed, which makes no sense as we could easily swim at least until the first of October before the water would be too cold. Annslee is not happy about it closing.

On Sunday night we went to Mia's house to continue our referral anniversary tradition. We had them pose with their referral pics from three years ago!



Annslee said about a hundred times on the way to Mia's house "Mia house too far" We should all have a friend who loves us as much as she loves Mia!



Two girls on a sit-n-spin makes for some cute smiles : )

We sent a care package to Coby through a family with our agency who is meeting their son on Sept 10th. We sent a puppy, a blanket and a picture of our family and one of Miss Annslee at the beach. Thank you so much Heidi and enjoy your trip!!




Monday night kicked off football season for our household. She was NOT in the mood to pose for me as you can see



Well, with the way the game ended maybe she was in the right frame of mind : (


I hope you all had a safe weekend. Some of my good bloggy buddies are in this referral batch from China. One in particular, Jennifer, is going to see her sweet Malia's face tomorrow. I am so happy for all of you!!!

24 comments:

insanemommy said...

Oh, another "Gator" fan! lol...... Yes, it's football season in our home too.

missy said...

What was up with UT??? Even though we are Vandy fans, I still secretly root for UT. I was disappointed.

Anywho, love the pictures of Annslee and Mia. I can tell how much they love each other. Such beautiful girls1

Chasing Dreams Photography said...

Cute cute cute!!! Love the pictures!!!

Colleen said...

I think it is so precious how much Annslee adores Mia. Darling pictures of darling girls!

(And how cute that you have bows to match her jersey.)

Heidi said...

I got your package and it's already in a suitcase! Two packed; two to go.

Marla said...

What a cutie pie. Love that she and Mia are such good friends, that is precious.

The Byrd's Nest said...

I'm telling ya...those two could be sisters. You can just feel the love!

Shelly and Family said...

What great photos of Annslee and Mia!!!

And I am sure that Annslee is heartbroken over the closing of the pool...you could so tell she just loved it!!! Here's to next year when the pool reopens!!!!!

Kerry said...

Annslee and her buddy Mia are so cute together. So wonderful that they have each other. Cute that A was so eager to get to her sweet friend.

Half Gaelic, Half Garlic! said...

They are too cute together!!

Love the last picture of Annslee...looks like she fell asleep right in the middle of a cheer!

Lisa

Anonymous said...

They are both so beautiful! How wonderful that they can be friends and stay in touch!

I dearly love that last picture of your sleeping cheerleader!

Shelly and Family said...

Just wanted to let you know I finally got a chance to check out the "China Sprout" shop on your tool bar and it is amazing...! I love it!!!

3 Peanuts said...

Love these photos. I did a double take at one of them because it looked lIke KAte. Happy referral anniversary

Sheryl said...

How wonderful Mia does live close enough. I still remember that referral picture..Annslee still has the sweetest face! Hugs, Sheryl

Keisha said...

Hum... let's see.. did I know you were a TN fan?... LOL!

I must say.. she wears the Orange well.. I got the PERFECT thing for here.. email me your address...
keishalynn1@yahoo.com
you're gonna like it!

ps. Love the pictures of the sweet friendship!

Michelle said...

She just cracks me up:) That is so cool that you can send those things to your sweetie...I just cannot wait to see him with you!!

Patricia said...

I just love the photos of Annslee & Mia together....sooooo sweet!!! And so grown up now! ;)

Anonymous said...

These tow could NOT be any cuter!! Great tradition!

Michelle R Photography said...

Oh my goodness. Those two are so ADORABLE!!!

Go Vols!! My husband is a huge fan. Half our basement is dedicated to the Vols. May I just say, it's hard to decorate around orange? ;-)

Anonymous said...

Those are the sweetest photos! How wonderful that Annslee and Mia have this to treasure in their future!

Jennifer said...

Okay, the last picture cracks me up. Annslee is just too funy ... and beautiful, of course!

I love your annual referral day tradition. I so look forward to doing this with Malia. Hmmm, it will be less than a year before I get to take that first picture. Unbelievable!!!

Still anticipating seeing those travel plans to go get Coby!

Nikki said...

Man, those girls are SO stinkin' cute together. Everyone needs a friend like Annslee, for sure.

BigOrangeDog said...

Thanks for your comment. ;-) There ARE pics -- did you miss them? Check the About Sunny page. I emailed you the pswd....

jen

jennifer said...

Those pictures are so cute. Mia and Annslee are adorable. I know the wait must be killing you, but you're SO close!!

 
Site Meter