Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 18, 2008

School Party & General Fun

Annslee went to school for a little while today for her school Chris*tmas party. It was obvious that she has missed her friends. She had such a great time playing and showing off HER Baby Coby : )




Coby had fun too. It is apparent he misses all the noise and other kids he is used to. At home he refuses to sit on the floor and play but at her school with all the kids running around he was happy as a lark to sit and play


We continue to improve in the sleep department and your prayers are felt. He is really enjoying eating more foods. In Vietnam he loved the rice porridge with chicken in it so I am working on learning to make it. In the meantime he is trying new foods here.


Annslee is really enjoying having Gigi in town


Yep, she is as silly as ever!
I will work on a longer post tomorrow. We go to the doctor in the morning for his check up. I will also get the results of the culture done on his boil when they lanced it. It looks so much better!! They gave us his stats the other day~ He is 16.3 pounds (not even on the US charts), 28 inches (11th percentile) and his head circum is in the 35th percentile. I will post about his appointment tomorrow!

12 comments:

Tracy said...

LOL, love the picture of Mark with spit up all down his arm....haha. Your party looked like fun. Glad they were able to lance the boil and it's getting better.

Anonymous said...

Laura: Coby looks so cuddly and sweet with those little fingers in his mouth! You can tell he seems more relaxed and at ease. He has his mommy and daddy...finally.

Somewhere In The Sun said...

Can you believe you are doing a regular post and Coby is part of it?! It's SO good to see you all home!

~Lynn

a Tonggu Momma said...

It's good to see y'all home and beginning to settle in.

The Byrd's Nest said...

Yep...he's a little stinker like Lottie. His forehead does look a little better, poor little guy.

I LOVE Annslee reading the ads on the couch. She is a hoot!

Half Gaelic, Half Garlic! said...

Glad to see you are settling into everyday life!! It is good to see Coby with you....it had seemed like you were waiting forever to bring him home!! What a special holiday this will be for your family....many blessings to celebrate!!

Happy Holidays!

Lisa

asiangard said...

He is so sweet! he sure does look happy! I am glad to hear sleeping is getting better....send some of that sleep dust my way! Baby Naomi is an absolute pain! lol
No not really...;)
His boil does look better, I have a feeling he probably won't be getting anymore of them now that he is at home with you.

Colleen said...

That's so sweet that Annslee was able to attend her school Christmas party and show off her baby brother.

Sounds like everyone is starting to get settled again. May it all continue!

mommy24treasures said...

glad all is well sweet friend!!!!

Mamatini said...

Aww, I love all the pictures. It does seem like you all are 'coming back to life' and settling in.

And my favorite pictures are the one of Coby on the floor mat at school (he looks so cute and happy) and the one of Annslee and Gigi on the couch (classic!)

jennifer said...

What cute pics! So happy for you!

Missy said...

I love these pics! Looks like Miss Annslee is rested and back to her funny and cute self : ) Coby is such a little love. When can I come and bring you all something? Will you all be in town over the holidays?

 
Site Meter