Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 10, 2009

The cutest Tita*ns fans around!


We are READY for kickoff!! Daddy went down to the game without us because it is cold and rainy..YUCK! We are ready to cheer on the hometeam from here though...any of you so inclined could do the same : ) Seriously, even you guys from Balti*more couldn't resist cheering for these two cuties!! Oh, and as an aside this was the FIRST picture I took...I got some more great ones but couldn't believe the first one was actually the best ~ straight from the camera too : )

28 comments:

my3 kids said...

Your 2 have to be the cutest titans fans around.....such a sweet picture of the 2 of them...Coby has such a beautiful smile as does Annslee:)

Marla said...

That picture totally rocks! And since the Cowboys are out anyway, Go Titans!

KrisJ said...

They are just precious!

The Byrd's Nest said...

These are the cutest little fans ever!

Pug Mama said...

DEFINITELY the cutest!

Alyson and Ford said...

We are NOT inclined to cheer for the Titans, BUT, we must since they are our division winner representatives. Yuck!! go titans......

Alyzabeth's Mommy
Living in NE Florida with the worst NFL team AND the Best College Team (Go Gators!).
BTW, Alyzabeth's Jaguar shirt is pink!

Stacie said...

Such a cute picture, look at those teeth that little Coby is getting :)

Kim said...

TOOO CUTE...
love that picture...
Have a Great Weekend..

Mer (Lulu's Mommy) said...

We watched the game and rooted for the T team :)

Alyson and Ford said...

We are sorry that they lost!
We would like to get to a playoff game!

Alyzabeth's Mommy

Patty said...

Fantastic Picture! They are so cute!

Half Gaelic, Half Garlic! said...

They are adorable!!

Lisa

Patricia said...

Perfectly CUTE!!!
This photo would make anyone a Titans fan!! :)

Anonymous said...

oh you have to frame this picture! tooo cute!!!

Colleen said...

Oh my gosh - adorable!

jennifer said...

What a cute picture of them. They are both so adorable.

Happy Birthday to Coby!

Football and Fried Rice said...

I was cheering for the Titans JUST because of you & the cuteness that you are living with!!!!!

Sigh...

Amanda said...

Adorable! Did you win?

asiangard said...

I'm a Titans fan now because of these two! lol

Sherry said...

I don't mind those Titan fans you have there... although... theres not to many I can say that about. Woo Hoo Ravens! Hehe! Joking!

BTW I am so stealing your idea and posting a pic of Kobi with his Baltimore gear:)

Heather said...

Oh Yeah!! Definitely the cutest fans ever! Glad to see all is well.

Just love seeing pics of those cuties together - they warm my heart.

Love,
Heather

Anonymous said...

Talk about precious!! I am amazed everyday to see how Coby has just fit right in...he looks SO happy!!

Jennifer said...

They are the sweetest Titans fans around!

Jen

Jill W said...

They are just too cute!

Chasing Dreams Photography said...

Yes they are the cutest Titan's fans I have ever seen!!!!!!

GGAdventures said...

Super cute!!! Sorry for your loss. Go Steelers!!

Kelly said...

That is an awesome picture of the kiddos! Everytime I see your kids in team gear I wish we lived back in TN...around here all the stores carry Green Bay Packers or University of Michigan....not a Titan token or Vols outfit to be found..sad, isn't it?

Saint Louis Family Robinson said...

VERY cute!

 
Site Meter