Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, April 20, 2009

Annslee gets her wish

For months now Annslee has talked about sleepovers~ either wanting one at our house or going somewhere else. Honestly, we didn't think at 4 she would stay somewhere all night or that another 4 year old would stay here. Finally, we thought of the perfect guest~ Paige!! She is 10 so we didn't know if she would really want to hang with a 4 year old all night and certainly she wouldn't want to play dress up or girl party. It all worked out though, and they had a GREAT time!!

I had a girls night out and when I got home this is what I found : )

DSC_1489


Later this is what I saw!!! Daddy was totally grossed out but the girls thought it was funny!

DSC_1492

Annslee has a perfectly good full sized bed in her room but this is where the girls decided to sleep. They finally went to bed around 11:30 pm and were up at 6:30 am!!

DSC_1500

An hour or so after they woke up it was time to make pancakes

DSC_1503

Poor Coby was left out of most of the girl party time : )

DSC_1470

sleepover

This one really made me smile..check out that run and the tongue : )

DSC_1476

Annslee then went to a birthday party, home for a very short nap and then we had a Sunday School cookout....long fun day!!

17 comments:

Colleen said...

At least the girls are licking their own toes and not each others. LOL! Looks like the sleepover was a big success.

And Coby is just one cutie-petutie!

Missy said...

Eeewwww, gross! I wonder who that Paige girl belongs to? I know I sure wouldn't want any sister of mine licking her feet. Thank goodness I don't know that little girl :)

Glad they had fun...we'll have the next one at our house :) You can sleep over, too! :)

Jennifer said...

Very cute! I am cracking up at the picture of the girls licking there feet. Silly girls!

Jen

a Tonggu Momma said...

How sweet is Paige?!?!!! We have a sweetie in our lives, too... she is 13 and so patient with the Tongginator. It's such a blessing, isn't it?

Keisha said...

Oh.. FUN .. sleepovers!!! We haven't done that yet with McKenna. But,.. man oh man.. has she asked. lol!! We keep putting her off. shhh.. don't tell her.
;)

Michelle R Photography said...

Now that #2 is a proud moment for you and Missy. :)

What a great idea to have them together. Leila has been begging for a sleepover, but always at a house where we don't know the family. (NOT gonna happen!) Unfortunately, if we start the invites, then they will reciprocate, so we're at a standstill. Now you've got me thinking outside the box.

Looks like the girls had lots of fun! And Coby... well, he's just as cute as can be!

Half Gaelic, Half Garlic! said...

Looks like the sleepover was a huge success and boy, did they have fun together...so cute!! I was thinking the same thing about their toes...at least they were sucking their own toes and not each others...still gross, but it could be worse!!

Patricia said...

What FUN!!! The toe pic made me laugh...what is up with these girls & the toes? Kiara just did that the other day & laughed hysterically.

ANd that photo of Coby running....TOO CUTE for words!!! LOVE HIM!!! ;)

Kate said...

Yay for sleepovers! I love the "pedicure" pics!!!

The Byrd's Nest said...

Oh how much fun! I just love Missy and her family....I am so thankful God placed you in their lives Laura.

Poor little Coby....still getting left out;)

Saint Louis Family Robinson said...

Cute! And how nice is Paige?!?!?! Josie talks and talks and talks about sleep-overs. Yea, right!!! She freaked half way up to Liana's last time... and said "But Mama, are you going to spend the night too?!" LOL!

Coby; just too too too cute!

Oh, toe sucking... yuck! My niece does that and it totally grosses me out too!

Tammy said...

"Annslee Gets Her Wish." What a surprise :) Hey LaLa, you guys need to come to our Family Affair at Gaylord Opryland on 5/9! It's another daddy/daughter dance! But this time mommies can come too and there's a family dance at the end of the night so everyone can have a good time together. I got the idea for this event from your posting. We've already booked about 50 rooms so it's gonna be popular. Thanks for the idea!

Rebecca Lily said...

Oh how FUN! Love the one of them in their sleeping bags!

Chasing Dreams Photography said...

So cute!!!!! That Paige is so adorable!!!!!
Annslee just cracks me up!!! No way would Addison want a sleep over LOL she is so shy and attached at my hip. Livi would like it but she would be up all night long LOL

Sherry said...

I think Annslee's going to want a new weekly ritual... sleepovers! And those toe licking pictures will come in handy when she's older. Hehe! :P

mommy24treasures said...

oh what a great idea, how fun!Paige and Annslee look like they had a wonderful time:) Coby is darling.:)
You know you are welcome to come visit us any time! I have an idea, come when Kim is coming back through town in June! Wouldn't that be fun!?!

Sue said...

Fun times!!! Paige sounds like sucha wonderful buddy!! Glad they had so much fun - and slept (at least a little!)

 
Site Meter