For a while this little boy followed Annslee everywhere and I thought she had a little "boyfriend" However, later when I saw him he ran up and said "picture of me" Apparently it wasn't Annslee he loved but merely being in the pics LOL

Coby wasn't real sure about sharing Annslee with all her "school friends" and would just watch everywhere she went

She did play with him some though~ I love her sweet face watching him swing

Mommy also pushed him on the swings and he loved it as always

Annslee loves the tire swing

She really likes it when I spin it really fast!!

We had great weather and a great time! Oh, and the orange shirt is "field trip attire" and the minute her class left she yanked it off hence the other shirt in some of the pics : )






18 comments:
Oh how cute! Her face is precious in the one where she's pushing him. What a sweet big sis she is. Glad y'all are having some nice spring days, it feels like summer here already!
what beautiful pics..Have a great day
I was wondering why Coby had such a serious face, even that face is beautiful:). He is just too cute!!
Miss A is getting so big, hard to believe how big these girls are getting already. She is such a great big sister:).
Adorable!! Love the tire swing pics. :) Coby is looking so handsome!
Great pictures. Looks like lots of fun!
They are so cute playing together. I love seeing the look of love in Annslee's face.
Hugs,
Mindy
When did Coby get all those teeth? Your babies are growing up.
Annslsee is the sweetest big sister. Wonderful pictures today! Also looked like the perfect day for a field trip to the park.
What fun!!! I agree - she looks so sweet looking at Coby in that photo!!
How cute!!! Looks like a fun day : ) the weather looks so nice!!!
Oh, that photo of Annslee looking on at Coby is just beautiful!!! What a great big sister she is! And that little Coby just gets more handsome everyday...if that's even possible! ;)
Cute pictures, they look like they had a ball.
wow! These pictures are great!!! Anslee has such a sweet adoration for her baby brother!! It's written all over her sweet face!! ***sigh***
Yay..field trip day. miss A looks like she had a great time and Coby is as cute as ever.
I LOVE all the pics. Annslee is so happy and bright (SO cute) in orange - makes me happy just to see her..... AND Coby - is he not he the cutest boy??!!
awww, Caitlyn LOVES the tire sing too.
Oh, the little "picture of me" boy clearly came to the right person! Cute pics!
Fun...fun...fun! Each time I see both of your children I just want to give them a big squeeze!!!
How sweet that Coby let his big sister be shared! I figured the orange shirt was so that chaperones could keep track of little munchkins!
I am loving this park weather!
Post a Comment