Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Coby the Climber!

As always when Coby woke up from his nap Annslee ran up the stairs to get to him first. She opened the door then yelled "Mommy, look at YOUR son!!" I grabbed my camera, ran upstairs and THIS is what I saw~

DSC_2128

DSC_2129

Oh he thought it was hillarious that he was about to break free from the crib and Annslee was laughing too. I was NOT that amused by the whole thing.... he is only 16 months old!!

escape1

escape

He even felt the need to cheer for himself : )

DSC_2132

He thought it was so funny he literally laughed then fell back in the crib giggling!!

escape2

Good thing he is so stinking cute~ the crib will be moved to the lowest setting tonight!! Come on...he is Year of the Pig...Annslee is the Monkey and she never even thought of doing this!

20 comments:

mommy24treasures said...

He is just so darn cuute, he gets cuter every pic!

Anonymous said...

uh oh you are in trouble now!

a Tonggu Momma said...

Uh-oh... you are in trouble now. You know, the Tongginator is a monkey, too, and she never once climbed out of her crib. Which is pretty darn amazing, considering we kept her in one until her third birthday.

asiangard said...

Bailey was supposed to be a pig, but the little stinker decided to be the last dog of the year...lol
Bailey was climbing out of his pack in play at Coby's age...your lucky Coby is still not quite there yet! lol

Saint Louis Family Robinson said...

Oh my Laura, you do have your hands full with him! But you're right - he's so stink'n cute that you have to let him get buy with it!!!

If I hadn't met him in person, I'd have to say that you are retouching your photos - manually increasing the cuteness factor to the max! Seriously, he's too cute for his own good!!!!

Oh, and Josie, who can climb ANY playgroud equipment NEVER once tried climbing out of her crib (she started climbing in once when it took me too long to get her into bed!!!) I can't imagine a 16 month NOT in a crib... I'll say an extra pray tonight for ya!!!

Lauren's Nana said...

You are in for it with that cutie pie!! He just keeps getting cuter every time I see pictures of him and I didn't think that was even possible:).

Sue said...

Oh my. looks like he was doing it for laughs today....but ready for some serious climbing and escaping very soon. Love the cute pics!!!

frogglet said...

He is too cute! I love that little foot.

Michelle R Photography said...

I don't know which is funnnier... his adorable grin or what Annslee said to get your attention!!

In that second picture, he looks like he can almost swing that leg over his head. Future Yoga instructor. lol

Missy said...

Coby is so laid back...it's a shame he is so timid and shy! : ) NOT!

Get ready mama the fun is just beginning!!! He is SOOOO cute! Miss y'all!

Sam said...

OY! We moved Cullen to a twin-sized mattress on the floor at 12-months-old!!!! ARGH!!!! You may have to get one of those crib-tent-things. My sister used one on my nephew.

Stacie said...

Oh boy, at least he's super cute to make up for the monkey business :)

Kelli said...

Oh boy, that is so going to be Aiden in a few months. You are so in trouble!

PS- looks like we may get to meet in a few weeks- I am so excited for our trip down!

Marla said...

Your boy is too cute. Oh the things that amaze them.

Keisha said...

Oh my word.. what CUTENESS!! I could bite that sweet little foot! LOL! so sweet!

Jennifer said...

Okay, finally getting around to checking out my favorite blogs. This post is TOO CUTE!!!

Congrats to Annslee for being brave enough to get those ears pierced. It took me back to my childhood when I got October birthstone earrings, too.

Hope you guys have a GREAT summer!

Colleen said...

He is so totally cute! (Linlee was also a climber; I see a crib tent in your future!)

Terry said...

Oh man....I don't think I would have been able to keep a straight face. :-) He's too cute! Yep, time to drop down the mattress!

Maria said...

Oh, girl, we are having the same kinds of problems with Ellie and the pack and play at her "daycare" (actually just a friend's house). She just does this monkey climbing thing and pops out. I think Ellie and Coby need to start gymnastics, don't you?

Steffie B. said...

Good luck with that! lol

 
Site Meter