Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, May 29, 2009

My smart girl : )

She will never find anything in any store with her name on it spelled correctly. Yep, those little personalized goodies on the junk aisle..not for Annslee.* The letters on our fridge have always posed a problem too as she has "repeaters" in her name~ well, she figured it out!

DSC_2123

* I realize we can order anything online though

12 comments:

Michelle R Photography said...

Gotta love her creativity!!

BTW, I can never find Leila anywhere either. Oh well, unique is good in my book!!

Have a great weekend!

Colleen said...

Annslee figured that out? Holy cow, she IS a smarty! (Linlee will never find her name on any of the mugs or key chains either.)

Terry said...

Very creative ~ she doesn't need anything purchased - she made it herself! Good Job!

Susan said...

You need to put that picture on the fridge. She gets an A+ from me!

Saint Louis Family Robinson said...

Cute and Smart!!!! Way to go Annslee!!!!

a Tonggu Momma said...

Smart girl! And we can never find named things for me or the Tongginator either. Sigh. The husband, of course, has no problem whatsoever.

Michelle said...

Ha...not sure what made me click over but Have to laugh because JiaLi does the sideways H for her last I:)

Keisha said...

She is a Smart Girl! Faith will prb. be the only one of mine that will find her name on things! McKenna &.. poor Broughton will NEVER find it! LOL!!
Good Job Annslee!

Kristy said...

Our daughter Astrud, our neice Rayn , and our daughter Chastity, have never been able to find those cute little things either, and our Franceska wont be able to either, but I love different names and like you said, there is always the internet!
Have a blessed week.

Love, Kristy

Kate said...

Love it! Clever girl!!!

Adele said...

I love it! She is definitely very clever!
I grew up NEVER finding anything with my name on it. I am finding that Mallory is not on anything either. It is good to be unique. LOL.
Like you said, we can order from the internet if we just have to have something. LOL.
Take care.
Adele

peiszong said...

She is more creative than me.

HL spell out his name on the fridge too. Then I was thinking, too bad, HY could not do it because he got repeated letters.

Hopefully he can find out other way like Annslee.

 
Site Meter