Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Dreaming...

The other day Annslee woke up from her nap and said "I had a dream I was a Princess with beautiful dress and tiara" ummmm...was it really a dream or just the outfit you chose after nap?? Either way, she is a Princess and after she came down in this attire she grabbed me and said "Mommy, my picture please!!"

DSC_6917

Over the weekend we headed to Kentucky for a company picnic and went to a fun water park then on the way home stopped for ice cream and they had a great play area out back. Yes, my kids are in their PJs b/c it was late and I hoped they'd sleep in the car but alas, they didn't : )

He wasn't thrilled with the swing but the tractor was a hit!

fun zone 1

Annslee loved all of it!! I will say that silk PJs made climbing a little harder but the slide much faster : )

DSC_6878

fun zone 11

We also got some special mail from Annslee's SWI in China. I had seen on the ya*hoo group and on Jia's site that children were receiving cards and hoped Annslee would. She was THRILLED when I told her what it was and I wish I had on tape how delighted she was and how special it made her feel. Of course when the letter invited her to come visit she wanted to know when we could go!

DSC_6920

DSC_6925

Any other of our Qichun friends getting invites? Maybe we could all go together : )

14 comments:

redmaryjanes said...

Wow, I think it is fantastic that you got a letter!

Rydley said...

Thrilled that you got it! Aren't those stamps pretty too? Glad it made her feel so special.

Kerry said...

We got the same letter. It gave me chills to open it and I was so happy that I recently sent updates photos of our Little Qichun baby.

We are all for it- count us in!

Hugs

Patricia said...

Wow!! What a special letter to receive!! That is just awesome!!

And about the princess dream...are you sure Miss A didn't sneak onto the pc when you weren't looking & visit our blog?? lol!! Check it out when you get a chance! ;)

Chasing Dreams Photography said...

Annslee is truly a princess : ) She is so cute!!!
I love that you got a card and letter...that is awesome!!!!!!!
Love the pictures the kids are getting so big:::sigh:::: I must be getting older.

Keisha said...

What Special mail!

Johnny said...

Amazing.

Saint Louis Family Robinson said...

WOW! What a great piece of mail!!!! I can just imagine how excited you, I mean, she was to get such an item.

Juliette said...

M was as excited when we received a CNY card this year from her SWI! This is truly special for her girls and I am glad the directors there think about them as much as we do.
Always a delight to see your kids pictures.

Kate said...

It's wonderful that Annslee's SWI sent her a card. I'd love for Luci to receive something like that! So cool...what a keepsake.

Kelli said...

Great pictures! Maybe if I dress up as a princess a handsome prince charming will find me.

What a special letter for Annslee!

Marla said...

Looks like you had a great time in KY. Cute jammy pictures.

Heidi said...

Wow, that is really cool to get that from the orphanage. We just sent in our first six-month report to Vietnam. I hope we stay in touch with our children's "first' homes."

Cinnamon said...

Wow what a wonderful gift!!!!

 
Site Meter