
Here it is step by step~ Daddy does it the two bunny ear way which I think is harder but Annslee got it easily : )

If you wonder why she isn't looking at the camera it is b/c she is looking at Coby who is clapping for her

See Coby I did it!!

Yep, she is that proud of herself (and so are we)

Today she announced " I need to learn how to snap my fingers " LOL






17 comments:
wow I am super impressed!
Yay for Annslee!!! What a big girl!
Way to go Annslee!!
Oh, that takes me back so much!! I have the exact same kinds of photos of Josh learning to tie his shoes with a big ole' practice shoe. Tell Annslee I am SO proud of her and that HOPEFULLY she and I will get to meet this Saturday!
Way to go, Annslee!
Good Job Annslee!!!! You go girl! Now, you can teach your classmates in Kindergarten!!!! and,.. trust me.. your TEACHER will be so stinkin excited that you know how to tie your shoe "own by yourself"! ;)
That's fantastic! Way to go Annslee!
Wow what a big smart girl you have on your hands. She is awesome.
That is wonderful. As a teacher, we appreciate kids who can tie their shoes and I am so impressed that she learned this early!
Yea, she'll be showing her classmates a thing or two.
What a little smarty pants! I love the fact that she actually wanted to learn how to do that. I have a feeling that my kid will always need velcro!
Great job!!! It really is an accomplishment! I, too, kept putting Lia off...and her dad recently took the time to teach her. She now gets all the shoes out of the closet and lines them up to tie...and I never noticed until she showed my mom how she does it, that she ties left handed, like her dad...even though she is right handed. :-)
It's amazing how much they can learn in such a short time!!!
Good job Annslee!!
Oh my goodness... WHAT an accomplishment. Her kindergarten teacher will be in heaven.
Way to go, Annslee!!! These photos are GREAT!!
Kiara does the "bunny ears" too...ahem, so do I...STILL!!! lol!
We are also working on snapping fingers & whistling...sigh...I'm hoping whistling will take a loooooong time! ;)
Good for her! Kids don't get much practice at that these days because of all the velcro...so I'm impressed!
You go, girl!! Very impressive!!
Post a Comment