Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 07, 2009

Golfing

After church today we decided to go to the golf course so Annslee could WHACK the ball as she likes to say : )

DSC_6966

DSC_6968

Coby basically just wanted to whack us : )

DSC_6963

This is the "it didn't go far enough when I whacked it" face LOL

DSC_6970

It was sunny and 85 and halfway through we took a picnic break and Annslee enjoyed the breeze!

DSC_6977

Once he got Annslee's real club he wanted nothing to do with the plastic ones again (and this one hurts worse when I get hit in the knees!)

a golf

Coby had fun and Annslee actually has some skill b/c she has great eye/hand coordination. I think we will be back a lot!

8 comments:

Colleen said...

Fabulous pictures. I love Annslee's little face tilted back enjoying the breeze. What a fun family day! (I would have been hiding inside with all your wonderful air conditioning in that sort of heat. LOL!)

redmaryjanes said...

So cute. Annslee is just so animated. LOVE the dress.

Keisha said...

looks like fun!!!

Beth said...

All cute pictures, but I must say you are SO brave to stand nearly in front of her right before she whacked it! :)

C's Mom said...

Too cute.

I must say there is something therapeutic about a good whacking!

Marla said...

Great day for golf.

Kate said...

So cute! Wow, Annslee's hair is getting really long!

Courtney said...

Great pics. I love Annslee's expressions!

 
Site Meter