
Here is Annslee's letter to the big guy (for the record the iPod is a $4 one she saw LOL)

I wrote Coby's so it isn't nearly as cute but it said a train and a firetruck : )
The other hope for Christmas for Annslee is that Baby Lily is home. Baby Lily is still in China and the airport calls about her all the time. Annslee will get on her phone and then when she gets off she will usually say "the airport called, Baby Lily is asleep so we can't go to China yet" or some variation. She is cracking us up being a mommy playing that waiting game a lot of us are all to familiar with : )
* just to clarify Yes, Baby Lily is HER baby..her honey : ) She is pretend and is always so close to coming home but the airport won't give us a good report...she apparently sleeps a lot LOL
The other day she told me that Lily is "in my belly" but I told her she was too young for that (didn't mention she was 25 yrs too young and too single to adopt from China). So she said she was joking and Lily was in China and was going to come home and share a room with Coby : )






15 comments:
Cute Baby Lily story. :) Katie's big sister is pregnant, so she is beginning to realize that not ALL babies are adopted from China. ha,ha
Such a cute note for Santa. And I love the "waiting for Lily" story. Annslee has so much imagination!
So sweet, we can all relate to the waiting list for sure:).
I am sure Santa will bring all the things on the list and more:).
Definitely on the CUTE List!
So cute. I love her letter to Santa.
The letter is so cute. Adalyn wants to write one everyday. Such a fun age.
Adorable letter! Annslee's handwriting is awesome!! :)
We still haven't written our letter yet! yikes!
Gotta be on the NICE list...they're just too darned cute to be on any other!!! ;)
Don't ya just love kids' imaginations!?! So sweet!! Don't have to guess what's on her heart!
Blessings,
~Tanya
Oh, I think those two definitely look "nice." Annslee's list for Santa is perfect, down the candy!
Who is baby Lily? Is Annslee waiting for a pretend baby to come home from China?
So cute, love her list for Santa.
SOOOO sweet! All of it, including the two sweathearts awaiting Santa's big night!
Ummm....a $4 Ipod? OH pleeeeze share where that bargain can be found. :) LOL
I like a girl who prioritizes....candy is always on my list too! :)
That is so sweet that she is pretending to be waiting for her baby. Is Santa going to deliver her daughter from China on Christmas morning?
Annslee's letter to Santa is so cute. Definitely a keepsake. I hope he brings them both what they've asked for, because they sure do look like they are on the nice list!
oh my goodness...the Baby Lily story is precious!!!!! I love that...treasure that forever. I remember when my oldest was about three, she would ask everyone what there name was and then where they were from! To her, everyone came from another country to be welcomed into their forever family. So precious!!
I haven't checked in for a while...your kiddos are so adorable and growing up so much. Merry Christmas!!
Love the list - her fine motor skills are excellent! And I have to ask... is that "books, Barbie" or "boy's Barbie" or "boys, Barbie?" Because if it's "boys, Barbie," then you are in trouble, my friend.
Awww...what a cute story about Lily!!!
Hope they both get everything on their lists and more!
Merry Christmas!!
Post a Comment